Intro Welcome new users!<3 (1 Viewer)

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
YES, THAT IS SUHO.

Here he is again, this is a photoshoot from this year,


Haechan is one of my favourites actually though! He's just not my bias in NCT ahah
sorry for the late reply lol, I never got this notif somehow
but you redeemed yourself, you intellectual. I stan.
who is your NCT bias?

@Jimimis hear that? your ugly freaking old hag isn't that much of a loser after all :D
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship

Discipline

Together, Just be joyful tonight.
.
Joined
29 October 2018
Messages
1,467
Reactions Received
6,252
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
sorry for the late reply lol, I never got this notif somehow
but you redeemed yourself, you intellectual. I stan.
who is your NCT bias?

@Jimimis hear that? your ugly freaking old hag isn't that much of a loser after all :D
It's okay, don't sweat it lol Aw, thank you<3 My biases are Jisung, Jungwoo, Doyoung and Winwin. Also who's the 'ugly freaking old hag'? im so confused by that :welp:
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
It's okay, don't sweat it lol Aw, thank you<3 My biases are Jisung, Jungwoo, Doyoung and Winwin. Also who's the 'ugly freaking old hag'? im so confused by that :welp:
oh lololololol, thank you!
I like you already :D
@Jimimis no taeyong, see?

and I'm the ugly freaking old hag lol, it's just something jimimis calls me lol
 

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I’ll get further than you ever will old hag
i'm months older than you, but a grade above you
I skipped a grade, what did you do? ALSO I DON'T STAN TAEYONG THAT COUNTS FOR EVERYTHING AND ANYTHING
 

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
oh lololololol, thank you!
I like you already :D
@Jimimis no taeyong, see?

and I'm the ugly freaking old hag lol, it's just something jimimis calls me lol
Look at that I predicted it. Called @Discipline a loser and they don’t stan Taeyong wow my power
 

Discipline

Together, Just be joyful tonight.
.
Joined
29 October 2018
Messages
1,467
Reactions Received
6,252
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
oh lololololol, thank you!
I like you already :D
@Jimimis no taeyong, see?

and I'm the ugly freaking old hag lol, it's just something jimimis calls me lol
Awww, the feelings mutual! :sanapray: and wow, friendship goals, i love that aha
 

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Awww, the feelings mutual! :sanapray: and wow, friendship goals, i love that aha
lol, we're at the point where she's a loser and im a hag lololol
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread