- Joined
- 2 October 2021
- Messages
- 21,800
- Reactions Received
- 50,582
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 18,454
- Fandom
- Multi
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- Troublemaker
- Ship
- Wreck
Note: this is a light-hearted thread
For me, I couldn't believe Tiffany's (SNSD) eye smile. I had heard about it but I was like "Everyone has an eye smile, how great can it be?" but I saw her smile (I think in a performance of You Think) and she's adorable (imo)
What about you?
Also if anyone has more adorable pics of Tiffany smiling, feel free to post

For me, I couldn't believe Tiffany's (SNSD) eye smile. I had heard about it but I was like "Everyone has an eye smile, how great can it be?" but I saw her smile (I think in a performance of You Think) and she's adorable (imo)
What about you?
Also if anyone has more adorable pics of Tiffany smiling, feel free to post