Appreciation What in kpop couldn't you believe until you saw it for yourself? (2 Viewers)

litc

❤️NCT Wish❤️
.
.
Joined
2 October 2021
Messages
21,800
Reactions Received
50,582
Location
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,454
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck
Note: this is a light-hearted thread:taesquish:

For me, I couldn't believe Tiffany's (SNSD) eye smile. I had heard about it but I was like "Everyone has an eye smile, how great can it be?" but I saw her smile (I think in a performance of You Think) and she's adorable (imo):llama_squish:
1644607904543.png


What about you?

Also if anyone has more adorable pics of Tiffany smiling, feel free to post:felixdance::felixdance:
 

litc

❤️NCT Wish❤️
.
.
Joined
2 October 2021
Messages
21,800
Reactions Received
50,582
Location
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,454
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck
no i just couldn't believe he cut his hair because i expected him to keep it long :pepecry2:
OHHH I thought you got into stray kids when he had long hair:haylul:
 

litc

❤️NCT Wish❤️
.
.
Joined
2 October 2021
Messages
21,800
Reactions Received
50,582
Location
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,454
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and Ahsoka

Kamistar

I'm gonna be a star
.
Joined
23 June 2021
Messages
7,244
Reactions Received
18,851
Location
Jessicaland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
22
Fandom
Exo-L
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Cute :taesquish:
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: litc and Willow

Kamistar

I'm gonna be a star
.
Joined
23 June 2021
Messages
7,244
Reactions Received
18,851
Location
Jessicaland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
22
Fandom
Exo-L
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Answering the thread, I think it's mamamoo vocals :pepeheart: when I decided to check on my own I saw why people talk so good of it
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: litc and Willow

litc

❤️NCT Wish❤️
.
.
Joined
2 October 2021
Messages
21,800
Reactions Received
50,582
Location
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,454
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck
Answering the thread, I think it's mamamoo vocals :pepeheart: when I decided to check on my own I saw why people talk so good of it
Yes, they're really so good:pandahappy:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Kamistar

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread