Which EXO songs should also get an MV? (1 Viewer)

Joined
7 August 2019
Messages
339
Reactions Received
838
Location
Alethkar
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Aside from those that already have MVs, which EXO songs do you thing deserve an MV? If not an MV, then at least a dance practice video, live acoustic performance video, or performance video?

1. Oasis
2. Gravity
3. Been Through (personally I think these three songs deserve an MV because they could have been title tracks themselves)
4. Going Crazy
5. Don’t Go (acoustic studio session perhaps?)
6. They Never Know
 
Joined
7 August 2019
Messages
339
Reactions Received
838
Location
Alethkar
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Peter Pan
El Dorado
Unfair (we needed a cute and fuzzy mv with their uniforms)
OMG i can totally imagine unfair with cute costumes. Somehow i imagined them wearing something like what dbsk wore in their HUG mv
 
  • Like
Reactions: potato and yeji

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Heaven or Artificial Love
 
Joined
7 August 2019
Messages
339
Reactions Received
838
Location
Alethkar
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Gravity really needs an MV. Im so sad that its a bside. I personally think gravity has public appeal. Also oasis.
Righhhhht??????!!!! I really think it’s EXO’s best album because all the songs somehow seem like title tracks. But if I have to choose, I think Gravity should have had an MV before Ooh La La
 
  • Like
Reactions: potato and yeji
Joined
7 August 2019
Messages
339
Reactions Received
838
Location
Alethkar
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Heaven or Artificial Love
Heaven needs an MV that has the same style as BIGBANG’s Let’s Not Fall In Love. Something outdoors, slow, a bit sad-themed. That’s what I can imagine
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: potato and yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Heaven needs an MV that has the same style as BIGBANG’s Let’s Not Fall In Love. Something outdoors, slow, a bit sad-themed. That’s what I can imagine
that would be a beautiful mv.
I personally imagined something like Super Junior's It's You or One More Chance.
 
Joined
7 August 2019
Messages
339
Reactions Received
838
Location
Alethkar
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
that would be a beautiful mv.
I personally imagined something like Super Junior's It's You or One More Chance.
Oh yessssss Super Junior's One More Chance fits
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

Kamistar

I'm gonna be a star
.
Joined
23 June 2021
Messages
7,244
Reactions Received
18,851
Location
Jessicaland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
22
Fandom
Exo-L
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
THE EVE :pepecry1:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread