Which of these bsides is your favourite? (2 Viewers)

Which song is your favourite?

  • Merry & Happy

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Forever Young

    Votes: 6 54.5%
  • With You

    Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Aze Gag

    Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Hear The Wind Sing

    Votes: 2 18.2%

  • Total voters
    11

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,348
Reactions Received
76,682
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
189,130
Ship
Wreck
These are the highest charting bsides of each group according to an article but which one is your favourite?









 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
aze gag
was so obsessed with that one
 

dnb

Supporting Table Unnie
.
Joined
28 May 2019
Messages
8,716
Reactions Received
8,198
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
22,135
Fandom
Reveluv, Sone
These are the highest charting bsides of each group according to an article but which one is your favourite?
Which article is this? I'm surprised at the Red Velvet B-side. I expected it to be Sunny Side Up or I Just.

forever young >>>
Tbh I don't particularly like any of them, but I guess Forever Young is the one I like the most.
forever young ♡
Forever Young is that B-side that could've been a title track.
 

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,348
Reactions Received
76,682
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
189,130
Ship
Wreck
Which article is this? I'm surprised at the Red Velvet B-side. I expected it to be Sunny Side Up or I Just.





Forever Young is that B-side that could've been a title track.
It's based on the daily rankings from Melon although it is a little weird how they organised it
 
Joined
11 October 2019
Messages
415
Reactions Received
901
Location
in the antarctica ✧・゚: *
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
forever young will always be one of my favourite beautiful, summery bsides EVER, it's a bop and i have so many good memories with it, so forever young :sakUwu:
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Abeamus

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread