COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Official YANG HYUK SUK AND PSY ALLEGDYLY MEET WITH 25 PROSITUTIES IN 2014 (1 Viewer)

Reactions Received
KS Coins

Just three thoughts:

1) Throw all of YG Entertainment away. Its clearly a den of corruption.

2) I feel sorry for Hyuna, Jessica, Hyo-jong and everyone associated with P-Nation. I hope PSY is innocent but I doubt it.

3) I'm glad CL didn't sign with P Nation lol. She just needs to leave YG "Family".

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
SMH not P-Nation :pepecry1:

Reactions Received
KS Coins
SMH not P-Nation :pepecry1:
I know, I was very excited for them but this isn't looking good. Jessica, Hyuna and Hyo-jong just left messy situations, also think about the newly formed staff, board members and heads of department. This is not what anyone signed up for. Everyone must be looking for a backdoor just in case.

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
I know, I was very excited for them but this isn't looking good. Jessica, Hyuna and Hyo-jong just left messy situations, also think about the newly formed staff, board members and heads of department. This is not what anyone signed up for. Everyone must be looking for a backdoor just in case.
Yeah Hyuna and Hyojong just can't catch a break. It was unlikely for both of them to be picked up by one agency but Hyuna's friendship with Psy had come in handy. I really hope this news about Psy isn't true but it's best to have options anyway. Idk how their contracts are tho, so who knows.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Yeah Hyuna and Hyojong just can't catch a break. It was unlikely for both of them to be picked up by one agency but Hyuna's friendship with Psy had come in handy. I really hope this news about Psy isn't true but it's best to have options anyway. Idk how their contracts are tho, so who knows.
The company is so new it could just get a new CEO and rebrand.

Yeah I hope Psy wasn't involved but with a BIGBANG member being apart of this and Psy already being Yang's friend...YGE clearly has a culture of corruption.

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Toxic
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
Rip Pnation 2019-2019 :pepecry1:
Very rarely do I say this but Jay Park-Oppa come thru :sanapray:
Hyuna, Edawn and Jessi need homes.
BI too apparently

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Rip Pnation 2019-2019 :pepecry1:
Very rarely do I say this but Jay Park-Oppa come thru :sanapray:
Hyuna, Edawn and Jessi need homes.
BI too apparently
I hope if Psy is arrested P Nation simply appoints a new CEO, rebrands and just moves on with out him. However YGE as a company is to deep in this and too tied to Yang.

I don't see anyone picking up B.I. to be honest. Like it or not marijuana is looked down upon in Korea, not to mention the connotation with corruption etc etc. B.I. is damaged goods unfortuanetly.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
I know but at least attempt to hide the lingering control. Now I see why they got caught, no shame and no game whatsoever.
right I agree. if yge wants to save their image then the first thing theyre gonna need to do is stop defending employees who "supposedly" dont work there any more...

lexus

Pinkchella
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Wreck
Just when I thought this situation couldn’t get any worse.... :facepalm:

Also, I really wonder what YG’s wife thinks about him being around prostitutes. :dubuthink:

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Just when I thought this situation couldn’t get any worse.... :facepalm:

Also, I really wonder what YG’s wife thinks about him being around prostitutes. :dubuthink:
Both of them are married so..I would say their wives know but turn a blind eye because its just something they figure they have to accept. Don't except news of divorce anytime soon.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Damn, even PSY? :pepecry1:I trusted P-Nation and I was happy there was a new company for Hyuna, Edawn, and Jessi. At this point, in YG it’s not even a question of who is guilty but who is innocent.

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
Reactions Received
KS Coins
P-Nation was seen as this new haven for these artists and even possible place for YG artist breaking from dungeons, really sucks. Hopefully PSY turns out innocent- and is also proven innocent so there is no suspicions either.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread