Official YANG HYUK SUK AND PSY ALLEGDYLY MEET WITH 25 PROSITUTIES IN 2014 (2 Viewers)

Joined
2 January 2019
Messages
1,295
Reactions Received
3,701
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0

Just three thoughts:

1) Throw all of YG Entertainment away. Its clearly a den of corruption.


2) I feel sorry for Hyuna, Jessica, Hyo-jong and everyone associated with P-Nation. I hope PSY is innocent but I doubt it.

3) I'm glad CL didn't sign with P Nation lol. She just needs to leave YG "Family".

​
 
Joined
2 January 2019
Messages
1,295
Reactions Received
3,701
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
SMH not P-Nation :pepecry1:
I know, I was very excited for them but this isn't looking good. Jessica, Hyuna and Hyo-jong just left messy situations, also think about the newly formed staff, board members and heads of department. This is not what anyone signed up for. Everyone must be looking for a backdoor just in case.
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I know, I was very excited for them but this isn't looking good. Jessica, Hyuna and Hyo-jong just left messy situations, also think about the newly formed staff, board members and heads of department. This is not what anyone signed up for. Everyone must be looking for a backdoor just in case.
Yeah Hyuna and Hyojong just can't catch a break. It was unlikely for both of them to be picked up by one agency but Hyuna's friendship with Psy had come in handy. I really hope this news about Psy isn't true but it's best to have options anyway. Idk how their contracts are tho, so who knows.
 
Joined
2 January 2019
Messages
1,295
Reactions Received
3,701
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Yeah Hyuna and Hyojong just can't catch a break. It was unlikely for both of them to be picked up by one agency but Hyuna's friendship with Psy had come in handy. I really hope this news about Psy isn't true but it's best to have options anyway. Idk how their contracts are tho, so who knows.
The company is so new it could just get a new CEO and rebrand.

Yeah I hope Psy wasn't involved but with a BIGBANG member being apart of this and Psy already being Yang's friend...YGE clearly has a culture of corruption.
 

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
Rip Pnation 2019-2019 :pepecry1:
Very rarely do I say this but Jay Park-Oppa come thru :sanapray:
Hyuna, Edawn and Jessi need homes.
BI too apparently
 
Joined
2 January 2019
Messages
1,295
Reactions Received
3,701
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Rip Pnation 2019-2019 :pepecry1:
Very rarely do I say this but Jay Park-Oppa come thru :sanapray:
Hyuna, Edawn and Jessi need homes.
BI too apparently
I hope if Psy is arrested P Nation simply appoints a new CEO, rebrands and just moves on with out him. However YGE as a company is to deep in this and too tied to Yang.

I don't see anyone picking up B.I. to be honest. Like it or not marijuana is looked down upon in Korea, not to mention the connotation with corruption etc etc. B.I. is damaged goods unfortuanetly.
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
2,548
Reactions Received
9,068
Location
under these bitches skin
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I know but at least attempt to hide the lingering control. Now I see why they got caught, no shame and no game whatsoever.
right I agree. if yge wants to save their image then the first thing theyre gonna need to do is stop defending employees who "supposedly" dont work there any more...
 
  • Like
Reactions: Darkseid

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
Just when I thought this situation couldn’t get any worse.... :facepalm:

Also, I really wonder what YG’s wife thinks about him being around prostitutes. :dubuthink:
 
Joined
2 January 2019
Messages
1,295
Reactions Received
3,701
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Just when I thought this situation couldn’t get any worse.... :facepalm:

Also, I really wonder what YG’s wife thinks about him being around prostitutes. :dubuthink:
Both of them are married so..I would say their wives know but turn a blind eye because its just something they figure they have to accept. Don't except news of divorce anytime soon.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Darkseid and lexus

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
P-Nation was seen as this new haven for these artists and even possible place for YG artist breaking from dungeons, really sucks. Hopefully PSY turns out innocent- and is also proven innocent so there is no suspicions either.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread