- Joined
- 29 August 2018
- Messages
- 11,564
- Reactions Received
- 42,959
- Location
- Brasil
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 18,971
- Fandom
- Chahee Lovers
- Gender
- Male
She's extremely cute, so I'd forgive if it isn't the case
I guess it's not that far away nowshe is giving us hope![]()
![]()
could be just Jennie recording a voice over for an ad she didMy guess is that if they're recording, that's a good sign. Maybe by early next year Blinks will get something![]()
As long as she's that pretty, I'll allow her to clown me and all Blinks toojennie wouldnt, or would she
![]()
As long as she's that pretty, I'll allow her to clown me and all Blinks too![]()
Jennie would neverI haven't even read the thread yet but I know there's clownery afoot
Such exquisite taste tho![]()
nana jennie nancy and i question my sexual orientation ?
![]()
Yes I don't actually believe she's recording for a comeback lmao.Not to burst your bubble but do keep in mind that BlackPink has recorded songs before only to release it like 2 years later
So I guess we will definitely get a comeback in 2 years!
![]()
maybe YG switches up thingsYes I don't actually believe she's recording for a comeback lmao.
Although there's one BP MV every year so I do think we'll get something![]()