News BLACKPINK COMEBACK CONFIRMED!! (2 Viewers)

Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,025
Reactions Received
52,921
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
170,280
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
She wouldn't bring our hopes up just to be let down, right?
(Otoh, she dint promise anything here.) I'll still be a 🤡 for Blackpink comeback just like every rumor n prediction in the time since I've started bias-ing Rosé (only since 2019, with DKWTD stage.)
Carry on, nothing to see here-follow social distancing n keep 6 feet away. Thank you.
 

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
I haven't even read the thread yet but I know there's clownery afoot
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
I swear she's at home and just out on some headphones :wimwim:

I hate her so much :umjicry:
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Not to burst your bubble but do keep in mind that BlackPink has recorded songs before only to release it like 2 years later
So I guess we will definitely get a comeback in 2 years!
:llama_squish:
Yes I don't actually believe she's recording for a comeback lmao.
Although there's one BP MV every year so I do think we'll get something :susPepe:
 

Belgizen

Doyoung's wifey
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
12,760
Reactions Received
31,598
Location
Doyoung's Bed
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
46,298
Fandom
NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Yes I don't actually believe she's recording for a comeback lmao.
Although there's one BP MV every year so I do think we'll get something :susPepe:
maybe YG switches up things
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
this is totally a 10/10 thread :worry:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: dooh

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread