- Joined
- 16 June 2019
- Messages
- 61,590
- Reactions Received
- 105,389
- Location
- Schweiz 🇨🇭
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 41,010
- Fandom
- Buddy
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/her 💗💛💙
- Ship
- Wreck
Do you have Jihyo?Who you got?![]()
Do you have Jihyo?Who you got?![]()
She was my 1st card but traded her for Jeongyeon who's one of my biasesDo you have Jihyo?
The randomizer loves giving me Lee Hi & BoAIstg the randomizer loves Minhyun and Changbin wtf
In your lowkey quest for Twice, I hope you don't go collect Sana just yet![]()
I have Mina and Hyewon but I won’t give MinaShe was my 1st card but traded her for Jeongyeon who's one of my biases
I'll consider her tho if I don't find anyone better
Do you have other gg cards?![]()
And I don't want HyewonI have Mina and Hyewon but I won’t give Mina![]()
SorryI have BoA 5 to trade though @Ozymandias
Okay lolAnd I don't want Hyewon
Sorry
Let's just keep Jihyo as a prospect for now lol.
Well Sana/Jennie are almost impossible to get now unless someone looking for Jimin gets them in a daily quest tomorrowSo now other gg cards are considered![]()
I tend to trade cards with those whose priority set is greater than mine. Sana is like a huge bias of yours, so if we can trade for something, I'll trade Sana with you.Istg the randomizer loves Minhyun and Changbin wtf
In your lowkey quest for Twice, I hope you don't go collect Sana just yet![]()
Well Sana is THE bias soI tend to trade cards with those whose priority set is greater than mine. Sana is like a huge bias of yours, so if we can trade for something, I'll trade Sana with you.
I've even had to reset Everglow and GFriend completely in my quest to complete RV and Idle. I've also promised Yoohyeon to @Yachii if I get the card first. So, know that I keep my promises and will help others out whenever I can. Sana will be yours if I get her before you.
Minus Jennie though. I'll fight you for a Jennie card if I have too.
![]()
I can only wait for new gg cards for now OR trade for someone. I also have Lisa which is also very rareWell Sana/Jennie are almost impossible to get now unless someone looking for Jimin gets them in a daily quest tomorrow
Your cards are also in consideration ofc, and I've held on to Jimin so you still might get him![]()
I'd take Lisa if she weren't my least fav in Blackpink by some marginI can only wait for new gg cards for now OR trade for someone. I also have Lisa which is also very rare
Poor LisaI'd take Lisa if she weren't my least fav in Blackpink by some margin![]()
You were seriously born under lucky stars. I was wondering who would get him. He is such a valuable card! Probably the most, the golden ticket to Wonka´s Chocolate Factory :D.
It's ok she Mona lisa kinda Lisa, needs an ice cream man that treats her aka not me soPoor Lisa![]()
Who else than Jimin can you trade?It will be funny if I get Sana or Jennie card through daily quest/free card and then this Jimin goes away for peanuts lol.
I am a peanutIt will be funny if I get Sana or Jennie card through daily quest/free card and then this Jimin goes away for peanuts lol.