Found BTS Jimin card for trade (Super rare, only one in existence) (1 Viewer)

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Do you have Jihyo?
She was my 1st card but traded her for Jeongyeon who's one of my biases :yolk:
I'll consider her tho if I don't find anyone better :susPepe:

Do you have other gg cards? :susPepe:
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
Istg the randomizer loves Minhyun and Changbin wtf :wimwim:
In your lowkey quest for Twice, I hope you don't go collect Sana just yet :wimwim:
The randomizer loves giving me Lee Hi & BoA
 
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
She was my 1st card but traded her for Jeongyeon who's one of my biases :yolk:
I'll consider her tho if I don't find anyone better :susPepe:

Do you have other gg cards? :susPepe:
I have Mina and Hyewon but I won’t give Mina :wimwim:
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
So now other gg cards are considered :sadcat:
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
So now other gg cards are considered :sadcat:
Well Sana/Jennie are almost impossible to get now unless someone looking for Jimin gets them in a daily quest tomorrow :reallysadcat:
Your cards are also in consideration ofc, and I've held on to Jimin so you still might get him :maheart:
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Istg the randomizer loves Minhyun and Changbin wtf :wimwim:
In your lowkey quest for Twice, I hope you don't go collect Sana just yet :wimwim:
I tend to trade cards with those whose priority set is greater than mine. Sana is like a huge bias of yours, so if we can trade for something, I'll trade Sana with you.

I've even had to reset Everglow and GFriend completely in my quest to complete RV and Idle. I've also promised Yoohyeon to @Yachii if I get the card first. So, know that I keep my promises and will help others out whenever I can. Sana will be yours if I get her before you.
:sanapray:

Minus Jennie though. I'll fight you for a Jennie card if I have too.
:pandasmash::pikagun::chickill:
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I tend to trade cards with those whose priority set is greater than mine. Sana is like a huge bias of yours, so if we can trade for something, I'll trade Sana with you.

I've even had to reset Everglow and GFriend completely in my quest to complete RV and Idle. I've also promised Yoohyeon to @Yachii if I get the card first. So, know that I keep my promises and will help others out whenever I can. Sana will be yours if I get her before you.
:sanapray:

Minus Jennie though. I'll fight you for a Jennie card if I have too.
:pandasmash::pikagun::chickill:
Well Sana is THE bias so :rosesmug:
Sounds like a gentleman's agreement, rest assured if I find Jennie first you're not getting anywhere near her either :pikagun::chickill::pandacop:
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
Well Sana/Jennie are almost impossible to get now unless someone looking for Jimin gets them in a daily quest tomorrow :reallysadcat:
Your cards are also in consideration ofc, and I've held on to Jimin so you still might get him :maheart:
I can only wait for new gg cards for now OR trade for someone. I also have Lisa which is also very rare
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I can only wait for new gg cards for now OR trade for someone. I also have Lisa which is also very rare
I'd take Lisa if she weren't my least fav in Blackpink by some margin :yolk:
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
You were seriously born under lucky stars. I was wondering who would get him. He is such a valuable card! Probably the most, the golden ticket to Wonka´s Chocolate Factory :D.
:yolk:
Doesn't feel like luck has smiled on me yet with all my desired cards also super rare and unlikely to part with their owners :yolk:
But I'm sure this Jimin card will pay dividends in the future, I need to be patient lol.

Poor Lisa :sadcat:
It's ok she Mona lisa kinda Lisa, needs an ice cream man that treats her aka not me so :wimwim:
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
It will be funny if I get Sana or Jennie card through daily quest/free card and then this Jimin goes away for peanuts lol.
 
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
It will be funny if I get Sana or Jennie card through daily quest/free card and then this Jimin goes away for peanuts lol.
Who else than Jimin can you trade?
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
It will be funny if I get Sana or Jennie card through daily quest/free card and then this Jimin goes away for peanuts lol.
I am a peanut :wimwim:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread