Appreciation Bunny biases? (1 Viewer)

litc

❤️NCT Wish❤️
.
.
Joined
2 October 2021
Messages
21,800
Reactions Received
50,582
Location
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,454
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck
Do you have any bunny biases? I have four.

My Exo bias, Suho:


My iKon bias Bobby:
1639990495295.png


My BTS bias Jungkook:


My Loona bias Heejin:
1639990416720.png


So I guess bunnies are buff lol:pandatea:
 
Joined
24 September 2021
Messages
5,599
Reactions Received
6,997
Location
I'm fuckin' rollin, Xanax, percs
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
I have none- but sometimes my bias wreckers are bunnies :pandahappy: idols with bunny smiles or any relation to rabbits are usually the cutest, and sometimes the IT members, I've noticed
 
  • Love
  • Wow
Reactions: Soogi and litc

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,167
Reactions Received
46,825
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
181,771
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Hobi bunny! Also Jungkook - I mean, even his CHARACTER is a bunny! lol
 
  • Wow
Reactions: litc

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,167
Reactions Received
46,825
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
181,771
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Isn’t hobis representative animal not a bunny?
yeah, it's a squirrel - but I thought we were talking about biases who looked/gave off vibes like bunnies.
 
  • Like
Reactions: litc

litc

❤️NCT Wish❤️
.
.
Joined
2 October 2021
Messages
21,800
Reactions Received
50,582
Location
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,454
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck
yeah, it's a squirrel - but I thought we were talking about biases who looked/gave off vibes like bunnies.
Ah no I meant the ones that are known as bunnies like jungkook, not known as other animals
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread