Mini Fan Meeting Fancam 06.01.2019
uploaded by 김태순
Eunbin Cam 'Me' uploaded by mang2goon
Yeeun Cam 'Me' uploaded by mang2goon
Eunbin Cam 'Me' uploaded by Mera
No need to apologize. We all get busy at times, so just post when you can. We're all here to help update! 😊Guys, I want to apologize to you all; I know it’s usually my responsibility to update the CLC artist thread, but I’ve been kinda slacking lately because it’s been a really crazy week tbh. I’m gonna try to get back into it and keep updating it so we can all enjoy CLC content together. Thank you to @RunningMan and @ChaseMeJiYoo and everyone else for updating while Ive been gone and for continuing to stan CLC :D
Yes! CLC in Black is indeed always the best look!~No need to apologize. We all get busy at times, so just post when you can. We're all here to help update! 😊
Enjoying this comeback! Love the Black outfits at Music Bank.
You can hear the awesome fanchants in the direct camera version!
Me @ Music Bank 06.07.2019
Me @ Music Bank [4K Direct Camera Version] 06.07.2019
![]()
![]()