ex-ARMYs, do you miss stanning BTS? (1 Viewer)

Darkyoda47

♡ Jessica's Slave ♡
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
10,716
Reactions Received
52,564
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
279
Fandom
Golden Star
Gender
Male
Ship
Some people just have that charm on you!

I really like Suga's voice (Well I like most everything about him), I also love how when he is rapping he sometimes at the end of phrases raises his voice really high for like a split second.
Oh yeah he does do that! Tbh I like that too lol.
 
  • Like
Reactions: lexus and maruberry

Day

♡ ຕɪѕѕɪηɢ уᴏᴜ ♡
.
.
.
Joined
20 October 2018
Messages
126,058
Reactions Received
53,013
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
524,535
Ship
Wreck
Not really related the thread but I'm curious, did you not like their direction musically? Why'd you stop stanning?
I absolutely fell for their music and stopped stanning when DNA came out. Their 2018 music wasn't that good to me (except Mic Drop), but I'll still give their new releases a listen.

The fandom cancer basically overtook my opinion on them. I followed a lot of big accounts that gained their following by putting down other groups and making BTS seem like the new messiah of the KPOP world. I got sick of it and decided I no longer wanted to be associated with such childish people, so I decided to stop following the group and stopped giving them my support. Their VLIVE show (run bts??) also became less entertaining to watch, and their regular vlives/sns got kind of.... different? I felt like I was detached from them.

Wings still slaps though.
 

Darkyoda47

♡ Jessica's Slave ♡
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
10,716
Reactions Received
52,564
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
279
Fandom
Golden Star
Gender
Male
Ship
I absolutely fell for their music and stopped stanning when DNA came out. Their 2018 music wasn't that good to me (except Mic Drop), but I'll still give their new releases a listen.

The fandom cancer basically overtook my opinion on them. I followed a lot of big accounts that gained their following by putting down other groups and making BTS seem like the new messiah of the KPOP world. I got sick of it and decided I no longer wanted to be associated with such childish people, so I decided to stop following the group and stopped giving them my support. Their VLIVE show (run bts??) also became less entertaining to watch, and their regular vlives/sns got kind of.... different? I felt like I was detached from them.

Wings still slaps though.
Why'd you stop supporting the group because of the fandom? BTS didn't do anything :(
Oh I wouldn't know much about V lives and stuff. Tbh I don't follow them (or any BG for that matter), I just really like their music lol.
 

Day

♡ ຕɪѕѕɪηɢ уᴏᴜ ♡
.
.
.
Joined
20 October 2018
Messages
126,058
Reactions Received
53,013
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
524,535
Ship
Wreck
Why'd you stop supporting the group because of the fandom? BTS didn't do anything :(
Oh I wouldn't know much about V lives and stuff. Tbh I don't follow them (or any BG for that matter), I just really like their music lol.
I didn't want to be associated with a fandom that put others down.

And, like I said, I began to feel detached from the group. They stopped entertaining me, and I fell out of love with them as I found other groups. I started noticing their flaws, and chose not to be a fan anymore.
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
Oh yeah he does do that! Tbh I like that too lol.
But with the vocals voices... Before DNA their vocals never bothered me. They were fine for me.

But with DNA their songs changed and with that the amount of lines their vocals got, the kind of lines the vocals got changed.... And with that the high notes especially started bothering me.

Some of the songs in the Love yourself series I don't like not because I don't like the song, but because the vocals sound somehow wrong to me.
 
Joined
21 November 2018
Messages
5,047
Reactions Received
18,455
Location
ARMY Base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8
Ship
I didn't watch his vlives in soooo long, I remember when "fans" were asking for other members tho, was pissed off.
:((
don't even make me remember that
in one of his recents some dumbass asked him when he will go to the military, he was so flustrated
but overall his vlives are so great, he is such a nice guy, I truly adore him a lot
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
1,180
Reactions Received
4,085
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
:((
don't even make me remember that
in one of his recents some dumbass asked him when he will go to the military, he was so flustrated
but overall his vlives are so great, he is such a nice guy, I truly adore him a lot
they did what now?? seriously they might not mean harm but shit man, it's obvious when he will go -_- smh
and agreed he's one of the best for me in BTS by his personality, dance, rap which is unpopular opinion as it seems
 
Joined
21 November 2018
Messages
5,047
Reactions Received
18,455
Location
ARMY Base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8
Ship
they did what now?? seriously they might not mean harm but shit man, it's obvious when he will go -_- smh
and agreed he's one of the best for me in BTS by his personality, dance, rap which is unpopular opinion as it seems
yes, he is the golden hyung:pandalove:
and yes maybe it was just a simple question, but it made him so embarrassed :(
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
1,180
Reactions Received
4,085
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
yes, he is the golden hyung:pandalove:
and yes maybe it was just a simple question, but it made him so embarrassed :(
awhhh my bby omfg (fuck that im younger than him) and fuck yes he should get more credit !! imo he's better in rap then rm and suga but that's just me also his dancing is a big phat yes
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
rap which is unpopular opinion
I love Suga, but recently... In DDaeng and Tear J-hope went off. I can't argue against that.... I was like actually shook. He has improved majorly throughout their career.

But Suga is still the best in my books!
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
1,180
Reactions Received
4,085
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
I love Suga, but recently... In DDaeng and Tear J-hope went off. i can't argue against that.... I was like actually shook. He has improved majorly throughout their career.

But Suga is still the best in my books!
for me it's Hobi his rap just... woaah I love it so much ngl
 
Joined
21 November 2018
Messages
5,047
Reactions Received
18,455
Location
ARMY Base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8
Ship
awhhh my bby omfg (fuck that im younger than him) and fuck yes he should get more credit !! imo he's better in rap then rm and suga but that's just me also his dancing is a big phat yes
I know nothing about rap skill tbh, but I enjoy his parts so much
and his sound effects! especially in Tear

ever heard verse 1?
it's one of my fave song from him

and his mixtape was really really amazing
 

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
DNA hit me in the face with how much I do not like it, so yeah the music.

I stayed for a while afterwards though. I stuck with them, but then I started getting shit for preferring EXO over BTS and not being a real ARMY and well... Overtime I just started to pay them less and less attention! From checking their twitter every hour or so and talking with other ARMY often, I forgot to check their twitter for days and rarely talked with other ARMYs until one day I realized that I shouldn't really call myself an ARMY anymore!

I also had high hopes for Fake Love and when I didn't like that release either, I totally stopped following them.
There's nothing wrong with preferring EXO over BTS. Everyone has their own taste. As for me, I like them both, but prefer BTS.
I'm sorry that fans told you that you weren't a "real" Army. That was just ridiculous of them to do. They don't have any say in which groups you should like. So many of them just wonder why people are leaving the fandom. I absolutely hate people like that. Even as an Army myself I'll admit that our fandom can be so toxic. I hate it.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread