- Joined
- 19 October 2020
- Messages
- 19,165
- Reactions Received
- 28,437
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 1,455
- Fandom
- multi BG
- Gender
- Female
You didn't yet tho right cami? Bc if you did, it didn't show upI'll vote![]()
I didn't send lmaoYou didn't yet tho right cami? Bc if you did, it didn't show up![]()
you click the linkWait how do we vote
Nvm I figured it out sldkdks![]()
good bc I was gonna bother you on your profile to vote@xtra I remembered thanks to you reaching to my comment lmao
I'm almost sure I sent itgood bc I was gonna bother you on your profile to vote![]()
You didI'm almost sure I sent it![]()
Lmao you’re welcome@xtra I remembered thanks to you reaching to my comment lmao
@JuniverseFinal round results are in
![]()
This is the winning group badge
![]()
![]()
The original CBX badge is the winning badge with 61.5% of the votes
![]()
The original badge is the winning SC badge with 84.6% of the votes
![]()
This is the winning Suho badge with 53.8% of the votes
![]()
This is the winning Xiumin badge with 76.9% of the votes
![]()
This is the winning Lay badge with 53.8% of the votes
![]()
This is the winning Baekhyun badge with 69.2% of the votes
![]()
This is the winning Chanyeol badge with 53.8% of the votes
![]()
This is the winning D.O. badge with 61.5% of the votes
![]()
This is the winning Kai badge with 61.5% of the votes
![]()
this is the winning Sehun badge with 53.8% of the votes
@Vikki
@Goldenstar
@lexus
@Yili
@E_X_I_D
@FrostyMaple
@Chilly
@Xeulgi
@QueenieLime
@Navinci
@brekker
@moonlight
@xtra
@NASA
@chainyviolet
Since Chen's badge was already decided, I'll send the results to awards team and you can expect new badges soon![]()
Nice!Final round results are in
![]()
This is the winning group badge
![]()
![]()
The original CBX badge is the winning badge with 61.5% of the votes
![]()
The original badge is the winning SC badge with 84.6% of the votes
![]()
This is the winning Suho badge with 53.8% of the votes
![]()
This is the winning Xiumin badge with 76.9% of the votes
![]()
This is the winning Lay badge with 53.8% of the votes
![]()
This is the winning Baekhyun badge with 69.2% of the votes
![]()
This is the winning Chanyeol badge with 53.8% of the votes
![]()
This is the winning D.O. badge with 61.5% of the votes
![]()
This is the winning Kai badge with 61.5% of the votes
![]()
this is the winning Sehun badge with 53.8% of the votes
@Vikki
@Goldenstar
@lexus
@Yili
@E_X_I_D
@FrostyMaple
@Chilly
@Xeulgi
@QueenieLime
@Navinci
@brekker
@moonlight
@xtra
@NASA
@chainyviolet
Since Chen's badge was already decided, I'll send the results to awards team and you can expect new badges soon![]()