Groups that seem 'older' than they actually are, & vice versa (1 Viewer)

Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
Exo for sure. I discovered them during the Love Me Right period. . . Anyway throughout all the changes through the years, it seems like they are older than they are. That and the enlistment. Exo has done and been through a lot of sh*t since debut.
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: mirella and yeji

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,389
Reactions Received
151,401
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I honestly though Monsta X debuted in 2012 for the longest time, I was so confused when I watched No Mercy and it was in 2014. I also agree with Mamamoo as well.
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Reactions: mirella and yeji
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
23
Reactions Received
83
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Older: Red Velvet. It feels like they debuted in second generation.
Younger: Blackpink. Someone already mentioned it but yeah it's because of the lack of comebacks.
 
  • Like
Reactions: mirella and yeji

Day

♡ ຕɪѕѕɪηɢ уᴏᴜ ♡
.
.
.
Joined
20 October 2018
Messages
126,058
Reactions Received
53,014
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
524,535
Ship
Wreck
VIXX is obviously an older group, but to me they feel very young. All of their concepts have been refreshing, and they only continue to surprise me and make me very happy. Members are going solo, starting youtube channels, streaming, enlisting etc... but they still feel like my babies. I'll always love them.

Fetus VIXX :pepeheart:


2018 VIXX :pepeheart:
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: mirella and yeji

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread