News JYP's stocks go down after news of Jihyo dating is released (1 Viewer)

Mayday

🍓Your 1-Up Girl🍓
.
Joined
26 September 2018
Messages
8,197
Reactions Received
27,145
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Noooooooo:pepecry2:. I hope they don’t end up like Jennie and Kai and are forced to breakup. That would be super sad.
Honestly, in my opinon, I feel like Jennie and Kai were never real to begin with? It just seemed odd to me. But if they were dating, I really hope they can be happy again.
 
  • Like
Reactions: noir

Mayday

🍓Your 1-Up Girl🍓
.
Joined
26 September 2018
Messages
8,197
Reactions Received
27,145
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Unfortunately I feel like this was bound to happen. But weird thing is, I see more people hating on Daniel compared to Jihyo which I thought was shocking since females are infamous of being hated on in the relationship. Man I was really hoping that maybe fans would go easy on them this time around but I guess it can’t be helped. They’ve been dating for so long that I’ll hate to see them break up over something like fans. I really hope they can get through this plus the memes are amazing
But as everyone is saying, I kinda expected this too seeing as how there’s so much going on in the entertainment industry and the political parties in South Korea, they need a distraction and unfortunately it was Jihyo and Daniel and now everyone is successfully distracted lol
The reason everyone is attacking Daniel is because he's a rookie, and Jihyo is not. Jihyo's been in the industry long enough, whereas, they believe Daniel has not.
 
  • Like
Reactions: noir
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,679
Reactions Received
93,486
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,868
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
Eh they'll go back up, I don't think they should really worry.
The market is in the toilet.
Looking at all the companies they are crashing across the board.
YG is at his year low.
Jyp and SM are close to theirs.
on site has jyps start yesterday as his year long high.
They may actually be at a semi hard floor where they could break up the company and sell it off for value.
 
Joined
5 August 2019
Messages
73
Reactions Received
234
Location
Germany
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Honestly, in my opinon, I feel like Jennie and Kai were never real to begin with? It just seemed odd to me. But if they were dating, I really hope they can be happy again.
I doubt Jenkai will be a real think again, but I hope that Daniel‘s and Jihyo‘s relationship won’t be destroyed by Knetz. They are already hating on him for being „cocky“ or something.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Mayday

Mayday

🍓Your 1-Up Girl🍓
.
Joined
26 September 2018
Messages
8,197
Reactions Received
27,145
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I doubt Jenkai will be a real think again, but I hope that Daniel‘s and Jihyo‘s relationship won’t be destroyed by Knetz. They are already hating on him for being „cocky“ or something.
Ugh he breathes and they attack him-

And yeah, I don't think they'll be together again either, I just mean I want them to be happy. Alone or with someone else.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Salalalala
Joined
5 August 2019
Messages
73
Reactions Received
234
Location
Germany
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ugh he breathes and they attack him-

And yeah, I don't think they'll be together again either, I just mean I want them to be happy. Alone or with someone else.
Me too. I just want idols to be able to date and be happy. Koreans tend to forget that they are human beings.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Mayday

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
.
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
5,913
Reactions Received
28,273
Location
Under the Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Moa
Ship
Is the dating news big enough to cover something like this
I think it is... Especially among the youth. Although the cryptocurrency issue is more relevant, the dating scandal will probably be the one that is ranked the highest and probably filled up all the search rankings on Naver pushing this larger issue to the side. It's honestly quite frightening.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Haolat and quinby

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread