My opinion on 'Bon Bon Chocolat' as a song (1 Viewer)

Rate the song


  • Total voters
    20

Wonder_530948

Chill Guy
.
Joined
26 August 2018
Messages
596
Reactions Received
2,907
Location
Turkey
Website
discord.gg
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Pronouns
he


Beat: 9/10
Catchiness: 10/10
Vocals: 9/10

I heard the song today morning, and I've had it on repeat quite a lot until now, it's very catchy and fresh, it's been a long time since I liked any newly released GG songs other than 'What You Waiting For', but this song took me by a surprise, it's so catchy, upbeat and fierce to an extent, has a diverse sound, the vocals are very great, they used a little bit of autotune, I think. But it was just a great touch to the song and that type of beat, it feels like a blend of a trap song and a calm one, but a perfect blend that's so catchy to the ear, the straight up hype start of the song after the seconds of claps is very great, sounded pretty refreshing for me, the drop is great, very catchy, the sped up "nananananana"s make it very catchy, and the girls singing "nananana" on top of it makes it even catchier, now for their voices, as I said they have great vocals, but their voices aren't unique, after many listens, I can't tell their voices from eachother, maybe it's either due to the autotune or that I'm still new to them, but so far they sound pretty similar for me, and it's not a bad thing, the only thing that I didn't like a lot is the sudden transition at the end, it's not a big deal but I would've liked it better if it had some sound before the transition, especially since the song has like two songs in one as I said, it has a hype sound and then turns calm all of a sudden before and after the beat drop.

Overall rating: 9/10

I liked two songs out of their album, this and the 'D+1' one, hopefully their upcoming releases will be as good, maybe then they'd be one of the few GGs I like.
 
Last edited:

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
it's a great song. such a strong debut
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

Day

♡ ຕɪѕѕɪηɢ уᴏᴜ ♡
.
.
.
Joined
20 October 2018
Messages
126,058
Reactions Received
53,014
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
524,535
Ship
Wreck
I really hope they continue to create good music in their own unique style. I'll follow their music for now~ hopefully some KR>ENG subbers discover these girls & decide to help us who don't understand~
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
haha i'm happy to see this thread after we talked about this in the morning :sanapray: you know my opinion
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,392
Reactions Received
151,404
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
When you say you liked What You Waiting for theres no chance you means Zgirls right? :nosejoo:
 

Wonder_530948

Chill Guy
.
Joined
26 August 2018
Messages
596
Reactions Received
2,907
Location
Turkey
Website
discord.gg
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Pronouns
he
I've listened to it around 50 times already lmao, so yeah it's pretty much perfect for me. 10/10 :queen:
If we'd base it off on the times we replayed it again and again my rating for it would've jumped to 11/10 :maheart:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Darkseid and yeji

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,392
Reactions Received
151,404
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

Sory

I see that I'm Icy
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
6,873
Reactions Received
17,910
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
I’m the only 3, sorry :llama_smooch: . It just wasn’t for me. I was waiting for something to hook me into it and then as nothing out of the ordinary was happening, I gave up and couldn’t finish the song.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread