Group [OFFICIAL] ~Ateez 에이티즈 Thread~ (6 Viewers)

Who is your Ateez Bias?


  • Total voters
    58

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship

The one that came up this morning is not in the morning, but surprisingly, it's my clown. I'm so happy to think about meeting #ATEZEZoffic in the morning at 8 a.m. tomorrow, at Naver Now, listen to the school road.🌞 #ATEEZ NAVER NOW.
 
  • Like
Reactions: PirateQueen

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
OoOooOoh!! Is this a calendar? I already have my 2020 South Park calendar :umjicry:
I'm not too sure, but I think it is? Also I didn't know South Park had calendars :nakypog:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: PirateQueen

gongchan

Izz/Phoenix
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
3,762
Reactions Received
13,488
Website
theghostofwind.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Bana
Gender
Male
Pronouns
he/him
Ship
Wreck
I'm so happy Dazzling Light is getting so much love. I hope they perform it at their concert. Will you be going?


I loved their halloween stage too. Hongjoong is great at being creepy!

I probably won't be seeing them in concert again for at least a while, since I already saw them live back in March for their first tour ^^

Ah I loved them too!!
 
Joined
12 June 2019
Messages
213
Reactions Received
304
Location
London, England
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pirate King - 2019 MAMA Nominees Special│ M COUNTDOWN 191121 EP.643




Wonderland - Supermodel Contest 2019





San, Wooyoung, Yeosang Dance solo performance on Vlive





Dancing to Treasure on VLive





Dancing to BTS, SEVENTEEN, CHUNGHA on Vlive

 
  • Love
Reactions: Mangoey

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread