The one that came up this morning is not in the morning, but surprisingly, it's my clown. I'm so happy to think about meeting #ATEZEZoffic in the morning at 8 a.m. tomorrow, at Naver Now, listen to the school road.🌞 #ATEEZ NAVER NOW.
Season's Greetings
I'm not too sure, but I think it is? Also I didn't know South Park had calendarsOoOooOoh!! Is this a calendar? I already have my 2020 South Park calendar![]()
I probably won't be seeing them in concert again for at least a while, since I already saw them live back in March for their first tour ^^I'm so happy Dazzling Light is getting so much love. I hope they perform it at their concert. Will you be going?
I loved their halloween stage too. Hongjoong is great at being creepy!
Haha! They've had them for yeeeaaarrrssss!!!I'm not too sure, but I think it is? Also I didn't know South Park had calendars![]()
I probably won't be seeing them in concert again for at least a while, since I already saw them live back in March for their first tour ^^
Ah I loved them too!!