Group [OFFICIAL] ~Ateez 에이티즈 Thread~ (5 Viewers)

Who is your Ateez Bias?


  • Total voters
    58

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship

.
They've written letters for us that I can't find translations for :yolk:
​
Hongjoong:

It's been a few days since our first anniversary, and we're already getting our official recruiting. The lecture is new!!! ATEEZ X ATINY will continue to rely on each other for a long time and make happy side!!! I'm working hard to prepare for a new year with you guys
Seonghwa:

1st year of recruiting our official fan club is just around the corner. I'm so excited and excited. I'm happy to start with you like this~! We'll be looking forward to communicating with you in the future. Please look forward to it
Yunho:

we're holding a big news list: The first and third installment of the official ATINY is due to close this week!!! There are plenty of good things to offer. Come on. Let's miss this opportunity!' Happy A happy year, 10 years, 10 years, 10 years.
Yeosang:

It's the most precious treasure in the world. It's been a little over a year since we met, and now that we have the first official fandom, I'm excited! Even if you say it, it's 21 years old, thinking that you won't have happy and enjoyable memories. Right, ATINY? I'm going to do it with my training eyes, so just wait a little longer! I love you!
San:

Soon, our 1st official ATINY fanclub will be launched on the 9th of this year, and the mountain will be built around the time of all of us. I want to promise to you that I will love you forever.
Mingi:

Our official first-term recruiting period is already.. I heard it's coming to an end. I'm going to spend a lot of time with ATINY and remember another year. Since I'm happy for another year, I want you to remember. Chu~ Chu~ Let's go for 2 years together! Hearteu
​
​
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: PirateQueen

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread