I love this light stick so much! This is the best fan light I’ve seen.The Official Lightstick has been released!
Same! I'm so happy with the design. It incorporates so many things that ateez have done so far and has a lot of aspects that other fans have created for their light sticks as well.I love this light stick so much! This is the best fan light I’ve seen.
Yayy welcome! What'd you think about answer and the epilogue ep?Don't mind me just slipping in because I need more Ateez fans to fangirl with...
![]()
I loved it, Answer is what made me want to stan them. Before that I kept up with their releases and they always caught my eye even during their pre-debt times. The rest of the songs I like as well, I plan on buying the EP when I'm able to.Yayy welcome! What'd you think about answer and the epilogue ep?
I loved it as well, answer was just so solidI loved it, Answer is what made me want to stan them. Before that I kept up with their releases and they always caught my eye even during their pre-debt times. The rest of the songs I like as well, I plan on buying the EP when I'm able to.
![]()