Group [OFFICIAL] ~Ateez 에이티즈 Thread~ (6 Viewers)

Who is your Ateez Bias?


  • Total voters
    58

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I loved it as well, answer was just so solid :sj_weary:

Do you have a bias?
I haven’t been able to choose a bias yet :jisoosmh: I’m constantly thinking that Seonghwa is my bias but then Yunho will do or say something that just makes my heart melt and ruins everything and then there’s also San that makes me question if he should be my bias... They make it so difficult for me lol.

:maheart:
 

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
I haven’t been able to choose a bias yet :jisoosmh: I’m constantly thinking that Seonghwa is my bias but then Yunho will do or say something that just makes my heart melt and ruins everything and then there’s also San that makes me question if he should be my bias... They make it so difficult for me lol.

:maheart:
I relateee omg :jisoosmh: . I love Yeosang, but it's been hard to stay loyal these days. Yunho especially has been bias wrecking me lately. He's just such a huge puppy and my heart can't :pepecry1:
Also I just noticed your sig and I love it 😩
 

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I relateee omg :jisoosmh: . I love Yeosang, but it's been hard to stay loyal these days. Yunho especially has been bias wrecking me lately. He's just such a huge puppy and my heart can't :pepecry1:
Also I just noticed your sig and I love it 😩
Oof Yeosang loves to surprise me here and there all the time :maheart: So I'm not the only one affected by Yunho's power? He's such a bias wrecker, he just has this aura about him that I guess just makes me really drawn to him. I also love his smile. :sakUwu:
Related image


:llama_squish:


Oh and thank you :pikahappy:
 
Joined
12 June 2019
Messages
213
Reactions Received
304
Location
London, England
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Oof Yeosang loves to surprise me here and there all the time :maheart: So I'm not the only one affected by Yunho's power? He's such a bias wrecker, he just has this aura about him that I guess just makes me really drawn to him. I also love his smile. :sakUwu:
Related image


:llama_squish:


Oh and thank you :pikahappy:

It's funny because Yunho is also my bias wrecker! :sj_weary:
 

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Oof Yeosang loves to surprise me here and there all the time :maheart: So I'm not the only one affected by Yunho's power? He's such a bias wrecker, he just has this aura about him that I guess just makes me really drawn to him. I also love his smile. :sakUwu:
Related image


:llama_squish:


Oh and thank you :pikahappy:
It's funny because Yunho is also my bias wrecker! :sj_weary:
Dang Yunho is really out here biaswrecking all of us :haylul:
 

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread