Group [OFFICIAL] ~Ateez 에이티즈 Thread~ (6 Viewers)

Who is your Ateez Bias?


  • Total voters
    58

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Jongho has a fractured leg and will be seated for the entire tour. Does anyone else think KQ should just postpone the tour for a few months so that Jongho can recover peacefully??

I hope he heals well :/
The tour really should be postponed imo but I guess it might be difficult to do that
 

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Jongho has a fractured leg and will be seated for the entire tour. Does anyone else think KQ should just postpone the tour for a few months so that Jongho can recover peacefully??

I think he'll be fine as long as he's seated, maybe Jongho wanted to continue on with the tour. I would rather him heal peacefully as well without the stress of all their touring but I can understand if he wanted to continue with it.

I just feel so bad for him. :pepecry1:
 
Last edited:
Joined
12 June 2019
Messages
193
Reactions Received
460
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
14
Today's ATEEZ bias of today issss......



BIAS TIMELINE UPDATE!!: Wooyoung/Yunho>Seonghwa>San>Wooyoung>Jongho>Yeosang>Yunho>Mingi>Wooyoung>Yunho>Hongjoong.
Appears in my list the most times:
Yunho: xxx
Wooyoung: xxx


Hongjoong said:

And wrecked my bias list. I only liked Yunho for a day before it changed again. :jisoosmh:​
There has been many changes since I was last here. But so far since December 2019 Mingi has stayed my bias.....

But the current bias timeline is still, kinda lengthy. Too lengthy for like an entire years worth of ATEEZ (starting from February 2019).

Wooyoung/Yunho > Seonghwa > San> Wooyoung > Jongho > Yeosang > Yunho > Mingi > Wooyoung > Yunho > Hongjoong > Seonghwa > Yeosang> Seonghwa > Yeosang > Seonghwa/Yeosang > Mingi > Yeosang > Seonghwa/Yeosang > Seonghwa/Yeosang/Yunho > Hongjoong > Yunho > Seonghwa/Yeosang > Seonghwa > Mingi (Since Dec 2019)

Appears in my list the most times:
1. Yeosang: xxxxxxxx
1. Seonghwa: xxxxxxxx
2. Yunho: xxxxx
3. Wooyoung: xxx
3. Mingi: xxx
4. Hongjoong: xx
5. San: x
6. Jongho: x
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread