- Joined
- 14 November 2018
- Messages
- 2,778
- Reactions Received
- 11,243
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Female
22century girl my fav fromis_9 songHere goes nothing...
fromis_9 - I love '22CENTURY GIRL' a lot more than 'DKDK'
22century girl my fav fromis_9 songHere goes nothing...
fromis_9 - I love '22CENTURY GIRL' a lot more than 'DKDK'
I also read you wouldn't reply unless I tagged you againoppa you can read minds![]()
It's by far my favorite fromis_9 track out of everything they've put out. I was introduced to them through 'Love Bomb' and thought it was a really solid track but then I heard '22CENTURY GIRL' and thought it was the greatest track ever22century girl my fav fromis_9 song![]()
In my head it's like a lazy nostalgic MV with the girls reminiscing about fun times they shared together as a group, not too much choreo- save that for the live stages lol.I agree a lot about Sunset over Yes or Yes. It would've been interesting to see what kind of concept they would've had instead.
Maze is my fav IDLE song by far so I agreeI really like (G)I-dle's Maze, I prefer it over Latata
Careful nowIt's by far my favorite fromis_9 track out of everything they've put out. I was introduced to them through 'Love Bomb' and thought it was a really solid track but then I heard '22CENTURY GIRL' and thought it was the greatest track everI love it so much
WAIT WHY AM I TALKING ABOUT FROMIS_9
What have you done to me @perhapz @Ireneisbaee @Yolks @Mangoey
NABICHEOREOM NARA NANANA NAVILLERA
BARAMA BARAMA BUREORA
![]()
22CENTURY GIRL > Love Bomb don't @ meCareful now
And yes 22 Century Girl is superior to DKDK but Love Bomb is still the best fromis_9 song![]()
22CENTURY GIRL > Love Bomb don't @ me![]()
u know me wellI also read you wouldn't reply unless I tagged you again![]()
Rainbow ✓This should be pretty straightforward;
Vacation instead of Sunny Summer
Hear The Wind Sing instead of Fingertip
lolI really like (G)I-dle's Maze, I prefer it over Latata
I will accept this cheeky spoiler linklolMaze is amazing
even latata being my fav i totally understand it
I was thinking on this one, so I'll make another:Here goes nothing...
fromis_9 - I love '22CENTURY GIRL' a lot more than 'DKDK'