Replace a title track with a B side from the same album. (1 Viewer)

Tir

Crawled out of some hole
.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
3,410
Reactions Received
31,087
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5
Ship
22century girl my fav fromis_9 song :llama_laugh::llama_laugh::pandalove::pandalove:
It's by far my favorite fromis_9 track out of everything they've put out. I was introduced to them through 'Love Bomb' and thought it was a really solid track but then I heard '22CENTURY GIRL' and thought it was the greatest track ever :llama_laugh::llama_laugh::llama_laugh: I love it so much

WAIT WHY AM I TALKING ABOUT FROMIS_9 :pepeslippy::pepeslippy::pepeslippy:

What have you done to me @perhapz @Ireneisbaee @Yolks @Mangoey



NABICHEOREOM NARA NANANA NAVILLERA
BARAMA BARAMA BUREORA


 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I agree a lot about Sunset over Yes or Yes. It would've been interesting to see what kind of concept they would've had instead.
In my head it's like a lazy nostalgic MV with the girls reminiscing about fun times they shared together as a group, not too much choreo- save that for the live stages lol.
Also it's written by God Jihyo so that would be interesting to have as a title :sj_weary:
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I really like (G)I-dle's Maze, I prefer it over Latata



Maze is my fav IDLE song by far so I agree :sanapray:
I can see why they chose Latata but Maze would've worked just as well.

It's by far my favorite fromis_9 track out of everything they've put out. I was introduced to them through 'Love Bomb' and thought it was a really solid track but then I heard '22CENTURY GIRL' and thought it was the greatest track ever :llama_laugh::llama_laugh::llama_laugh: I love it so much

WAIT WHY AM I TALKING ABOUT FROMIS_9 :pepeslippy::pepeslippy::pepeslippy:

What have you done to me @perhapz @Ireneisbaee @Yolks @Mangoey



NABICHEOREOM NARA NANANA NAVILLERA
BARAMA BARAMA BUREORA


Careful now :welp:

And yes 22 Century Girl is superior to DKDK but Love Bomb is still the best fromis_9 song :maheart:
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
22CENTURY GIRL > Love Bomb don't @ me :welp:
:welp:

I still feel 22century girl would be a B side if it was in the same album as Love Bomb, but I definitely think it could replace DKDK just fine lol.
 

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,286
Reactions Received
76,674
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
189,035
Ship
Wreck
This should be pretty straightforward;
Vacation instead of Sunny Summer



Hear The Wind Sing instead of Fingertip
Rainbow ✓
Vacation ✓
Hear The Wind Sing ✕ I'd prefer Rain in the Springtime

I will say i'd prefer if Rainbow could replace Love Whisper and we just forget about the repackage though :joysip:

As for my other bias groups

How Why > Night Rather Than Day
No More Drama > Wind Flower
Twilight > Remember Me
Heat > Hi High





 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
3,522
Reactions Received
23,038
Location
ONCE Nation
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Highlight instead of Violeta (iz*one)
Say You Love Me instead of Yes or Yes (twice)
Kick It instead of KTL (blackpink)

blanking lol, and I have school
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I would have liked Miracle as a title instead of To Heart.

 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread