Replace a title track with a B side from the same album. (1 Viewer)

Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,695
Reactions Received
93,500
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
189,392
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
Anything vaguely lyrical over rbb.
Keep it as an instrumental.
Rebirth re do be natural i am serious anything.....
Heck cover red light and call it red velvet light even that would not have been as lame as calling it really bad boy.....
 
  • Like
Reactions: Mangoey and yeji

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
It's by far my favorite fromis_9 track out of everything they've put out. I was introduced to them through 'Love Bomb' and thought it was a really solid track but then I heard '22CENTURY GIRL' and thought it was the greatest track ever :llama_laugh::llama_laugh::llama_laugh: I love it so much

WAIT WHY AM I TALKING ABOUT FROMIS_9 :pepeslippy::pepeslippy::pepeslippy:

What have you done to me @perhapz @Ireneisbaee @Yolks @Mangoey



NABICHEOREOM NARA NANANA NAVILLERA
BARAMA BARAMA BUREORA


fromis_9 takeover :queen::queen::queen::queen::queen:


For me, I'd replace Astro's Hide and Seek with Innocent Love
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and RandAlThor

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
Red Velvet: Sassy would have been a much better title. Its my least favorite song from the album but it was still better
Blackpink: Forever Young>>>>>>>>>>D4
Twice: Sunset
Gfriend: Im torn between Sunset and You are Not Alone
Cherry Bullet: I feel like Stick Out would have done better. Not my favorite song but it reminds of Twinkle Twinkle by Girl's Day a bit
 
  • Like
  • Wow
Reactions: Bara and yeji

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread