COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now
Reactions Received
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
KS Coins
Fandom
GoldenStar

[STUDIO CHOOM & CHILL] 2020 BEST GIRL GROUP TOP 10 (Most viewed)

• 10. Gfriend - Crossroads
  • 9. Oh My Girl - Nonstop
  • 8. Everglow - LA DI DA
  • 7. Gfriend - MAGO
  • 6. (G)I-dle - Oh My God
  • 5. Everglow - Dun Dun
  • 4. IZ*ONE - Secret Story of the Swan
  • 3. TWICE - I Can't Stop Me
  • 2. ITZY - Not Shy
  • 1. ITZY - Wannabe
@Buddy @Miracle @Forever @Once @Midzy @Wiz*one

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
WizSoneLuv

[STUDIO CHOOM & CHILL] 2020 BEST GIRL GROUP TOP 10 (Most viewed)

• 10. Gfriend - Crossroads
  • 9. Oh My Girl - Nonstop
  • 8. Everglow - LA DI DA
  • 7. Gfriend - MAGO
  • 6. (G)I-dle - Oh My God
  • 5. Everglow - Dun Dun
  • 4. IZ*ONE - Secret Story of the Swan
  • 3. TWICE - I Can't Stop Me
  • 2. ITZY - Not Shy
  • 1. ITZY - Wannabe
@Buddy @Miracle @Forever @Once @Midzy @Wiz*one
congrats.

but just 3 of those i can listen too. (well to be honest i do not even give twice a shot any more solely relying on other idols covering snippets)
aside from music its tone like mimi just kills non stop for me.

Reactions Received
Website
KS Coins
Fandom
GoldenStar
congrats.

but just 3 of those i can listen too. (well to be honest i do not even give twice a shot any more solely relying on other idols covering snippets)
aside from music its tone like mimi just kills non stop for me.
Mimi (n Minnie in Gidle who seems to give me a similar vibe) are refreshing cos of huskiness to me, so it seems we dont share the same taste. Its the variety n difference between YooA n the cutesy Arin n others who contrast with Mimi tat works for me somehow. No otber gg rn has tat, Minnie in Gidle only partially has it, i think-anywatmys Soy's raps in their songs dont necessitate too much huskiness for me in gidle songs. Im only there for Yuqi anyway, LOL.
Im not too much for all-cute gg songs unless its SNSD (kissing you era mostly).

Im not the biggest fan of the top 4 most watched gg videos here, actually. Too cutesy for mt taste or sth.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
Mimi (n Minnie in Gidle who seems to give me a similar vibe) are refreshing cos of huskiness to me, so it seems we dont share the same taste. Its the variety n difference between YooA n the cutesy Arin n others who contrast with Mimi tat works for me somehow. No otber gg rn has tat, Minnie in Gidle only partially has it, i think-anywatmys Soy's raps in their songs dont necessitate too much huskiness for me in gidle songs. Im only there for Yuqi anyway, LOL.
Im not too much for all-cute gg songs unless its SNSD (kissing you era mostly).

Im not the biggest fan of the top 4 most watched gg videos here, actually. Too cutesy for mt taste or sth.
Yep in non stop especially it breaks me out of the fun i was having, so it is even more annoying. Maybe the contrast is too much for me.
I like OMG and i kept tryin g all this year to enjoy nonstop but could not.

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
Reactions Received
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
KS Coins
Fandom
arianator
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
mhhh fascinating

Reactions Received
Website
KS Coins
Fandom
GoldenStar
Yep in non stop especially it breaks me out of the fun i was having, so it is even more annoying. Maybe the contrast is too much for me.
I like OMG and i kept tryin g all this year to enjoy nonstop but could not.
Even omg for me is only im liking them cos i love YooA for/becos her solo debut, pretty sure i heard SSFWL last yr n ignored it. Even their old songs n bsides arent my go to rn. I love Dolphin n Nonstop cos its everywhere this yr but altho YooA isnt (to me) as prominent as she might be, i still love Dolphin n Nonstop almost as by osmosis smh. When YooA dint appear at some online performances b4 their online concert earlier, i still enjoyed the performance of Dolphin n Nonstop by OMG. im been disloyal to YooA mebbe.i just love them uncritically ig.

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Multi-king
Ship
I like almost all of these.

It's nice not to see Blackpink on one of these :sanapray: Cause theirs sucked :mess:

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Studio Choom versions of title tracks are always amazing with much better camerawork than music shows, great styling/outfits, and getting to see the full choreo. It's essentially a much fancier performance version or dance practice of the song.

They uploaded a video containing the 10 most viewed GG songs of the year:

Rankings:
10. GFriend- Crossroads (2.8 million)- I'd much rather have Labyrinth here instead but oh well.
9. Oh My Girl- Nonstop (3.8 million)- Very happy to see OMG on a Youtube views list. And I'd forgotten how HOT Yooa looks with this hair and outfit.
8. Everglow- La Di Da (4.2 million)- Much deserved, great song and choreo.
7. GFriend- Mago (6.1 million)- 2nd GFriend entry on this list, amazing song and dance as usual.
6. (G)I-dle- Oh My God (6.9 million)- Never really paid attention to the choreo outside the MV, but looks pretty good. Soyeon and Soojin are great centers.
5. Everglow- Dun Dun (7.8 million)- 2nd Everglow entry on this list. Being released earlier def helped get more views otherwise I'd swap places with La Di Da.
4. IZ*ONE- Secret Story of the Swan (8.3 million)- One of the year's most pleasing dances with some beautiful formations. No surprises.
3. Twice- I Can't Stop Me (17.8 million)- It's extremely recent and already at 17.8 million, tbh it's fantastic and the girls look amazing, esp Sana, Mina and Nayeon.
2. ITZY- Not Shy (24.9 million)- Itzy are the best dancing gg currently so it's no surprise, this version reveals a lot more of the choreo and it's a killer performance.
1. ITZY- Wannabe (29.6 million)- Itzy owning the top 2 spots, Wannabe is their best choreo yet and one of the year's most memorable and the girls kill it in this version too.

@Midzy @Once @Wiz*one @Forever @Neverland @Buddy @Miracle

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
I love everything Studio Choom does in terms of these performances.

All these performances are so great!
:nekolove:

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Multi-king
Ship

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Yikes I was too late nvm :wimwim:
Merged.

Reactions Received
Website
KS Coins
Fandom
GoldenStar
Studio Choom versions of title tracks are always amazing with much better camerawork than music shows, great styling/outfits, and getting to see the full choreo. It's essentially a much fancier performance version or dance practice of the song.

They uploaded a video containing the 10 most viewed GG songs of the year:

Rankings:
10. GFriend- Crossroads (2.8 million)- I'd much rather have Labyrinth here instead but oh well.
9. Oh My Girl- Nonstop (3.8 million)- Very happy to see OMG on a Youtube views list. And I'd forgotten how HOT Yooa looks with this hair and outfit.
8. Everglow- La Di Da (4.2 million)- Much deserved, great song and choreo.
7. GFriend- Mago (6.1 million)- 2nd GFriend entry on this list, amazing song and dance as usual.
6. (G)I-dle- Oh My God (6.9 million)- Never really paid attention to the choreo outside the MV, but looks pretty good. Soyeon and Soojin are great centers.
5. Everglow- Dun Dun (7.8 million)- 2nd Everglow entry on this list. Being released earlier def helped get more views otherwise I'd swap places with La Di Da.
4. IZ*ONE- Secret Story of the Swan (8.3 million)- One of the year's most pleasing dances with some beautiful formations. No surprises.
3. Twice- I Can't Stop Me (17.8 million)- It's extremely recent and already at 17.8 million, tbh it's fantastic and the girls look amazing, esp Sana, Mina and Nayeon.
2. ITZY- Not Shy (24.9 million)- Itzy are the best dancing gg currently so it's no surprise, this version reveals a lot more of the choreo and it's a killer performance.
1. ITZY- Wannabe (29.6 million)- Itzy owning the top 2 spots, Wannabe is their best choreo yet and one of the year's most memorable and the girls kill it in this version too.

@Midzy @Once @Wiz*one @Forever @Neverland @Buddy @Miracle
I was so afraid i was taking too long to type my #1 OP tat i kept checking if someone else posted this b4 me, this coulda happened to me if someone else was faster LOL.(iv noticed this happening a few times lately, hmmm-i wonder why; nvm i get to make this comment at least.)
I agree with ozy on Labyrinth but isnt it cos Crossroads is title track tat its on Studio Choom in first place. I dont rmbr b-sides studio choom videos so far. Mebbe im wrong tho.i do love studio choom n how their videos focus attention on gg dance performances.

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
I was so afraid i was taking too long to type my #1 OP tat i kept checking if someone else posted this b4 me, this coulda happened to me if someone else was faster LOL.(iv noticed this happening a few times lately, hmmm-i wonder why; nvm i get to make this comment at least.)
I agree with ozy on Labyrinth but isnt it cos Crossroads is title track tat its on Studio Choom in first place. I dont rmbr b-sides studio choom videos so far. Mebbe im wrong tho.i do love studio choom n how their videos focus attention on gg dance performances.
Yeah they didn't do Labyrinth in Studio Choom lol, but they performed it in some shows and also did a special dance performance for 1theK, so I'd just have them do it for Choom too instead of Cross roads since Labyrinth is the far superior song for me :yolk:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread