- Joined
- 18 November 2018
- Messages
- 13,505
- Reactions Received
- 41,701
- Location
- Estonia
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 514
- Gender
- Non-Binary
- Pronouns
- He/They
- Ship
- Wreck
I love you all!
I'm not a BTS fan anymore and I haven't considered myself an ARMY for years now, but you all REALLY make me consider re-stanning at times!
You are some of the most amazing people and every time I have a bad encounter with ARMY somewhere else, I think about how lucky I and KPS is to have you here!
You are a merit to ARMYs everywhere and I hope to meet many more like you all!
Before I came to KPS I used to get annoyed even at a mention of BTS
Before KPS the word ARMY instantly made me cautious!
Even though I knew there were nice ARMYs out there, I knew none so my mind didn't really grasp it!
Thank you for showing me (and I am sure many others)
that ARMY are more than crazy 12-yearolds
You are the best and I hope you all will make more threads about BTS
so I can lurk on them
Maybe make a comment every now and again
So I can keep up on what the boys are doing without getting triggered!
to sum it up
I purple you
I'm not a BTS fan anymore and I haven't considered myself an ARMY for years now, but you all REALLY make me consider re-stanning at times!
You are some of the most amazing people and every time I have a bad encounter with ARMY somewhere else, I think about how lucky I and KPS is to have you here!
You are a merit to ARMYs everywhere and I hope to meet many more like you all!
Before I came to KPS I used to get annoyed even at a mention of BTS
Before KPS the word ARMY instantly made me cautious!
Even though I knew there were nice ARMYs out there, I knew none so my mind didn't really grasp it!
Thank you for showing me (and I am sure many others)
that ARMY are more than crazy 12-yearolds
You are the best and I hope you all will make more threads about BTS
so I can lurk on them
Maybe make a comment every now and again
So I can keep up on what the boys are doing without getting triggered!
to sum it up
I purple you