- Joined
- 11 November 2018
- Messages
- 22,959
- Reactions Received
- 108,834
- Location
- Kwangya
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Male
- Ship
Copy-pasting my thread from AKP.
I made a list- the definitive, top 10 well rounded female idols from the current gen. The only list that matters. /sarcasm.
Ok, these are just my opinions so subjective AF. BUT I've tried to exclude my personal biases from ranking the girls. As you'll see my fav group is Twice but there aren't any Twice members in this list.
Criteria used: Vocals, dancing, rapping, visuals, personality, variety skills, marketability, charisma, crossover appeal into acting and other factors.
I've tried to avoid success as a parameter coz then it'll be just Big 3 girls being spammed again and again.
One needn't be talented in EVERYTHING, but being good in multiple areas is definitely useful. And yes, there can be arguments that visuals and personality aren't really talents, but imo they're still aspects of the idol life that matter a lot, so I've tried including everything to come up with a Top 10 list. Feel free to disagree or post your own, no bashing please.
Anyhoo, from 10 to 1:
Tagging some people just for views and to see their choices as well:
Also disclaimer: I don't follow all groups so there might be omissions like Dreamcatcher girls for instance.
I made a list- the definitive, top 10 well rounded female idols from the current gen. The only list that matters. /sarcasm.
Ok, these are just my opinions so subjective AF. BUT I've tried to exclude my personal biases from ranking the girls. As you'll see my fav group is Twice but there aren't any Twice members in this list.
Criteria used: Vocals, dancing, rapping, visuals, personality, variety skills, marketability, charisma, crossover appeal into acting and other factors.
I've tried to avoid success as a parameter coz then it'll be just Big 3 girls being spammed again and again.
One needn't be talented in EVERYTHING, but being good in multiple areas is definitely useful. And yes, there can be arguments that visuals and personality aren't really talents, but imo they're still aspects of the idol life that matter a lot, so I've tried including everything to come up with a Top 10 list. Feel free to disagree or post your own, no bashing please.
Anyhoo, from 10 to 1:
10. Wheein (Mamamoo)
9. SinB (GFriend)
8. Kyulkyung (IOI/Pristin)
7. Yuju (GFriend)
6. Kwon Eunbi (IZ*ONE)
5. Kang Seulgi (Red Velvet)
4. Hwasa (Mamamoo)
3. Kim Chungha (IOI/Soloist)
2. Kim Sejeong (IOI/Gugudan)
1. Jeon Soyeon ((G)I-dle)
9. SinB (GFriend)
8. Kyulkyung (IOI/Pristin)
7. Yuju (GFriend)
6. Kwon Eunbi (IZ*ONE)
5. Kang Seulgi (Red Velvet)
4. Hwasa (Mamamoo)
3. Kim Chungha (IOI/Soloist)
2. Kim Sejeong (IOI/Gugudan)
1. Jeon Soyeon ((G)I-dle)
Tagging some people just for views and to see their choices as well:
Also disclaimer: I don't follow all groups so there might be omissions like Dreamcatcher girls for instance.