upcoming comebacks of 2019 (1 Viewer)

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
starting on april first, many popular kpop groups like twice, bts, iz*one blackpink, etc. are coming back, so I am curious to see whose you're most eagerly waiting for, and whose is going to be a hit. some groups haven't released a lot of teasers or anything, so it's hard to judge for them, but for me personally, it'd be iz*one (sakura has blonde hair!)~ iz*one is the first produce group I stanned since the show, and I'm waiting for their comeback! I think the obviously bts' is going to blow up (they have like 3 million pre-orders), but hopefully they have huge BOPS!

i'm interested in hearing your opinions for comebacks!
edit: also kard, idk how I forgot about them, but anticipate bomb bomb!
 
Last edited:

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I'm actually looking forward to all the big 4 comebacks!
If I had to pick one, I guess I'd have to go with IZ*ONE since it's literally in a week :p
THERES A REASON I STILL STAN YOU!
taste queen
:pandalove:

except sunny summer, it's clearly a bop
 

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I'm really excited for A.C.E, PLT and KQ Ent.'s artists, those are the ones I look most forward to.
Secondly mostly anticipating any music related to Dreamcatcher, DreamNote and EVERGLOW.
are they coming back in april/may?
everglow just debuted lmao, and dreamcatcher had a comeback, not sure about dreamnote, but if they are coming back, iz*one's in second place lol!
 

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I'm really looking forward to see what IZ*ONE prepared.

Additionally, I'm interested in KARD, BLACKPINK and BTS.
ah, stupid me, I forgot KARD!
bomb bomb is gonna be such a bop omg they SLAY with their elements
 
  • Like
Reactions: Abeamus and Myco
Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
385
Reactions Received
1,411
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Of course I'm the most excited for Pentagon's comeback on the 27th of March!! :pepeheart: I'm reaaaaaalllyyyyy excited!!!

Apart from them though, I'm interested in the main comebacks. I'm into IZ*ONE a lot these days so I'm anticipating them too! And Blackpink... All of the groups tbh. April will be a real treat. :maheart:
 

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Of course I'm the most excited for Pentagon's comeback on the 27th of March!! :pepeheart: I'm reaaaaaalllyyyyy excited!!!

Apart from them though, I'm interested in the main comebacks. I'm into IZ*ONE a lot these days so I'm anticipating them too! And Blackpink... All of the groups tbh. April will be a real treat. :maheart:
taste omg
I didn't count pentagon since they're not in april, but this spring is comeback season omg
 

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
are they coming back in april/may?
everglow just debuted lmao, and dreamcatcher had a comeback, not sure about dreamnote, but if they are coming back, iz*one's in second place lol!
Probably around that time yeah, hopefully
Lmao, it's true but their future seems bright, both Dreamcatcher and DreamNote just came back as well but I'm awaiting their next comebacks already lmao
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: Abeamus and kuro
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
I’ve already dug a hole for bts’s comeback
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: Abeamus and kuro
Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
1,049
Reactions Received
4,251
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
V.I.P
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Anticipating Black Pink, Twice, and IZ*ONE. That is all.


A little bit of KARD.
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: Abeamus and kuro

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Probably around that time yeah, hopefully
Lmao, it's true but their future seems bright, both Dreamcatcher and DreamNote just came back as well but I'm awaiting their next comebacks already lmao
yeah me too
:pandalove:

I have so many groups to get into, fromis, wjsn, dia, gugudan, and now dreamnote lmao @Jimimis save me~
 

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
yeah me too
:pandalove:

I have so many groups to get into, fromis, wjsn, dia, gugudan, and now dreamnote lmao @Jimimis save me~
Lmao I feel you, I just let them come to me instead of me trying to get into them
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: Abeamus and kuro

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread