upcoming comebacks of 2019 (2 Viewers)

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,224
Reactions Received
76,669
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,687
Ship
Wreck
Iz*One interests me the most out of the ones you mentioned but i'm interested in all of them since any of the groups could surprise me but for the comeback i'm looking forward to the most
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
  • Angry
Reactions: kuro
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
  • Wow
Reactions: kuro

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
It is tho, jus ignore them
how could you even say such a thing?so many talented girls, visuals, personalities, vocals, dancers, rappers- and you want to ignore them all!
 
  • Sad
Reactions: Jimimis
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
how could you even say such a thing?so many talented girls, visuals, personalities, vocals, dancers, rappers- and you want to ignore them all!
duh they aren’t worth anyone’s time if you need to try and get into them
 
  • Wow
Reactions: kuro
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,675
Reactions Received
13,340
Location
Idol Hell
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
From the ones I know who are having a comeback (from most to least hyped):

1. Twice. Twice are my bitches, they never disappoint tbh. I've been waiting since December for their comeback so I'm really excited it's finally coming.

2. KARD. I don't stan them, but I love all of their music (especially You In Me and Don't Recall) so I'm really looking forward to their comeback. It'll be really good, for sure.

3. BTS. I know this will probably be an unpopular opinion the Love Yourself series has not been it for me. It was good, for sure, but the title tracks were pretty lackluster in my opinion. Despite that, I'm still excited to see what they have to bring and am pretty excited for this comeback.

4. Chen Solo Debut. I don't stan EXO but he has an amazing voice and I'm excited to see what he can bring us a soloist.

5. Blackpink. It's been a while after DDDD and the queens are finally having a comeback! I have no idea what to expect from this comeback but I'm still curious to see what it will be. (hope it's an album)

6. IZ*ONE. La Vie En Rose was absolutely a good song and I enjoyed it when it first came out but that era just left a bad taste in my mouth. Honestly I was still thinking about Produce48 at the time and how dirty Kaeun, Chowon, and other girls were done. Then there was the fact that it was supposed to be a CLC comeback (not IZONE's fault, of course) and I just lost interest in IZONE and LVER. Then Suki To Iwesatai came out and I absolutely loved it. I really felt that they were good as a group and had good chemistry so that era definitely got me more interested in IZONE again. Now, I'm not sure what to expect from this comeback but I'll forward to it and then judge.
 
  • Love
Reactions: kuro

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
From the ones I know who are having a comeback (from most to least hyped):

1. Twice. Twice are my bitches, they never disappoint tbh. I've been waiting since December for their comeback so I'm really excited it's finally coming.

2. KARD. I don't stan them, but I love all of their music (especially You In Me and Don't Recall) so I'm really looking forward to their comeback. It'll be really good, for sure.

3. BTS. I know this will probably be an unpopular opinion the Love Yourself series has not been it for me. It was good, for sure, but the title tracks were pretty lackluster in my opinion. Despite that, I'm still excited to see what they have to bring and am pretty excited for this comeback.

4. Chen Solo Debut. I don't stan EXO but he has an amazing voice and I'm excited to see what he can bring us a soloist.

5. Blackpink. It's been a while after DDDD and the queens are finally having a comeback! I have no idea what to expect from this comeback but I'm still curious to see what it will be. (hope it's an album)

6. IZ*ONE. La Vie En Rose was absolutely a good song and I enjoyed it when it first came out but that era just left a bad taste in my mouth. Honestly I was still thinking about Produce48 at the time and how dirty Kaeun, Chowon, and other girls were done. Then there was the fact that it was supposed to be a CLC comeback (not IZONE's fault, of course) and I just lost interest in IZONE and LVER. Then Suki To Iwesatai came out and I absolutely loved it. I really felt that they were good as a group and had good chemistry so that era definitely got me more interested in IZONE again. Now, I'm not sure what to expect from this comeback but I'll forward to it and then judge.
:pandalove:
twice at top tho...YES!

and I love the new signature!
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,675
Reactions Received
13,340
Location
Idol Hell
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
:pandalove:
twice at top tho...YES!

and I love the new signature!
Yes I love Twice. I’m really looking forward to their comeback.

And thank you I worked hard on it. Too bad it shows the ugly imgur thing, but it wouldn’t work off of Tumblr.
 
  • Love
Reactions: kuro

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Yes I love Twice. I’m really looking forward to their comeback.

And thank you I worked hard on it. Too bad it shows the ugly imgur thing, but it wouldn’t work off of Tumblr.
ah, that's fine. I barely noticed it until you pointed it out~
 
  • Like
Reactions: NogaNono

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread