- Joined
- 4 December 2018
- Messages
- 3,200
- Reactions Received
- 11,455
- Location
- USA
- Website
- emanresukdrama.wordpress.com
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 205
- Fandom
- Once, Sone
- Gender
- Male
Who Needs ASMR? I've Got Yoona At The Sea!!
While all you folks be into those ASMR videos for sleeping or whatever it is.
I just watch this.
I'mma put this on loop for hours!!!!
I can fall asleep to Yoona saying things I don't understand and being the cutest thing on the whole planet.
GOD SHE'S SO ADORABLE!
The prettiest thing I've ever seen.
I downloaded this 8 times and uploaded it to 6 clouds and sent it to 3 family members for safekeeping. More valuable than GOLD!
PHOTOS (21):
(Click here for photos if Tweet doesn't load!)
While all you folks be into those ASMR videos for sleeping or whatever it is.
I just watch this.
I'mma put this on loop for hours!!!!
I can fall asleep to Yoona saying things I don't understand and being the cutest thing on the whole planet.
GOD SHE'S SO ADORABLE!
The prettiest thing I've ever seen.
I downloaded this 8 times and uploaded it to 6 clouds and sent it to 3 family members for safekeeping. More valuable than GOLD!
PHOTOS (21):
(Click here for photos if Tweet doesn't load!)
Last edited: