- Joined
- 18 November 2018
- Messages
- 13,505
- Reactions Received
- 41,701
- Location
- Estonia
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 514
- Gender
- Non-Binary
- Pronouns
- He/They
- Ship
- Wreck
Woozi really wants to kill me with this comeback!
He looks SO GOOD! He looks amazing and then his dancing i just so sharp and amazing and combined with his facial expressions I just CAN'T! That is even without saying that he is coming at me from all sides this comeback!
Usually it's like... cute or sexy attack, like he usually picks one! BUT NOT THIS TIME NU-UH! He is coming at me with both the sexy and the cute and I DO NOT KNOW HOW TO COPE! I just don't! Fear and Snap Shoot are a scary duo and should never be promoted together, because they are DANGEROUS! They just are, they are too powerful together!
I MEAN LOOK AT THIS SHIZ!
He looks SO GOOD! He looks amazing and then his dancing i just so sharp and amazing and combined with his facial expressions I just CAN'T! That is even without saying that he is coming at me from all sides this comeback!
Usually it's like... cute or sexy attack, like he usually picks one! BUT NOT THIS TIME NU-UH! He is coming at me with both the sexy and the cute and I DO NOT KNOW HOW TO COPE! I just don't! Fear and Snap Shoot are a scary duo and should never be promoted together, because they are DANGEROUS! They just are, they are too powerful together!
I MEAN LOOK AT THIS SHIZ!