COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

2019 combined most listened too and Watched kpop (1 Viewer)

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
  1. SNSD and member solos sub groups
  2. Red Velvet
  3. IZONE
  4. Apink
  5. Gfriend
  6. Lovelyz
  7. fx
  8. bol 4
  9. gugudan
  10. Fromis_9
  11. 46890

[*]kara , secret are just a3 and 2 songs, Sistar is 1 albums Loving U
    [*]Akb is noway man , Heavy rotation and sugar rush , NGT is the to the people-of the world album.
    [*]all the rest are all albums.
    [*]
Pl i listen too while driving or at work as its all on my mp3 player on perma random so thoe will be a function of number of tracks.
Watching is dominated by Izone /RV wich pushes IZone above song number s of 4-7.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
The disrespect to Momoland in the op.
hey i did finally listen to most of boom boom some time this month for the first time.

Momoland is an in house survival show group like twice, I refuse to support any such group on principal.

If you run an agency and do not have the balls to pick you group and go with it you do not deserve my time.
Trusting on people to get attached to the kids like they are puppies to carry the group is unacceptable.

Its even worse if its a big well know company Like say JYP YG ect.

That would be the one thing SM could do to make me not pay attention to SR20g.

Loona started with like 2 and half strikes because i hated the debut gimmick the company used.

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
Reactions Received
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
KS Coins
Fandom
arianator
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
ohh what a nice list of groups

yeji

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
arianator
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
what debut gimmick do you mean ? :susPepe:
the one solo per month/ sub unit. in my head i treat that almost like the in house survival show. I do not have the patience for 2 years of teasers and its just too many songs that have to all be good. Way way too much content to go back and look at unless the group is so fantastic. lets say one of them was fantastic it has now been almost 4 years with no follow up album.

I thought it was a just awful waste of the kids time and the company's money. And that looks to be true with them dropping of the face of the earth this year.

If they were committed to the solo deal , debut the group (get the seniority running) then in between comebacks do a set of girls and a unit.
This method was guaranteed to do all the awful things that are wrong with fx(just insane solo stans) and rv's (concept only fans ) fan-bases to a group that took 2 years to see.

No one has really made the perma sub unit thing work from debut who has tried ( that i know of wjsn ect... just thought does 17 release sub unit albums?) Mostly because it breaks the fans into splinter groups and is poison for the team. IZ*ONE has fluid sub uints (mostly because of the way things work in aks)

Basically the debut concept set the team up to fail maybe saving a few members or units but even then none sold well.

Last edited:

yeji

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
arianator
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
the one solo per month/ sub unit. in my head i treat that almost like the in house survival show. I do not have the patience for 2 years of teasers and its just too many songs that have to all be good. Way way too much content to go back and look at unless the group is so fantastic. lets say one of them was fantastic it has now been almost 4 years with no follow up album.

I thought it was a just awful waste of the kids time and the company's money. An that looks to be true with them dropping of the face of the earth this year.

If they were committed to the solo deal , debut the group (get the seniority running) then in between comebacks do a set of girls and a unit.
This method was guaranteed to do all the awful things that are wrong with fx(just insane solo stans) and rv's (concept only fans ) fan-bases to a group that took 2 years to see.

No one has really made the perma sub unit thing work from debut who has tried ( that i know of wjsn ect... just thought does 17 release sub unit albums?) Mostly because it breaks the fans into splinter groups and is poison for the team. IZ*ONE has fluid sub uints (mostly because of the way things work in aks)

Basically the debut concept set the team up to fail maybe saving a few members or units but even then none sold well.
ohh I get where you are coming from.
I personally love the solo and unit work pre full group debut. There also is LoonaTV that showcases the journey too so it always was to me a nice way to really get to know the girls ( the clips are not longer than 1 minute so it's quite quick to catch up on everything and episodes are still uploaded with eng subs).
It was a huge risk to start the project but bbc did get alot of money as far a I know to start it all and Loona is Jaden Jeong's plans. The problem has been this year that Jaden stepped down so I guess bbc has been in alot of confusion on what to do next. I also heard that some of the work that should have been released got deleted so that also would take some time to redo.

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Toxic
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
ohh I get where you are coming from.
I personally love the solo and unit work pre full group debut. There also is LoonaTV that showcases the journey too so it always was to me a nice way to really get to know the girls ( the clips are not longer than 1 minute so it's quite quick to catch up on everything and episodes are still uploaded with eng subs).
It was a huge risk to start the project but bbc did get alot of money as far a I know to start it all and Loona is Jaden Jeong's plans. The problem has been this year that Jaden stepped down so I guess bbc has been in alot of confusion on what to do next. I also heard that some of the work that should have been released got deleted so that also would take some time to redo.
Why people still hire Jaden is a mystery to me. He as great concepts but he's a serial quitter

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread