MV BLACKPINK - 'Kill This Love' M/V (1 Viewer)

how was the song

  • AMAZING

  • GOOD

  • OKAY

  • NOT THAT GOOD


Results are only viewable after voting.

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Song is an Anthem.

MV is great!
 

Xeulgi

✧。Loɴely Aѕтroɴαυт ✧°
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
115,598
Reactions Received
53,188
Location
Outer Space
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
428,416
Gender
Female
Not exactly how I expected it to be but it was still really good. I think the song will grow on me the more I listen to it.

But the mv and the visual is exploding!
 

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
I like it more than their last one.
Things I really love, the Lisa & Jennie combined after the 1st chorus, Rose part's were :sj_weary:
Things I don't like, that it's so cut up and not really transitions well into the different parts of the song

MV was gorgeous as always, can't wait to see the choreo in full and them in the Lara Croft outfits during music shows:sanapray:
 
Joined
20 February 2019
Messages
522
Reactions Received
1,963
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
what do you mean, choreo wise ?
I mean like on tour the bass will be insane and will get the entire crowd going whether you liek the song or not. I experienced this with RBB that song hits DIFFERENT live the bass was INSANE I can only imagine how great this song will sound live. This is an arena type of song and I truly can’t wait
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread