Literally I watched it and the MV was of course full of visual eye candy - ate it up (the neon sort of pinks and blues they like to use since their debut are apparently signature to them it seems, but I love it?) but I'm going to be honest, I really didn't like the song?
Then I played it a second time.
Then I played it a third time.
Then I played it a tenth time.
Now I need to sleep but I'm playing it again and my body is pumped to punch something with all the ferocity I can muster from my fists and any rage I've felt currently and in the past towards no people in particular.
Come. Fucking. At me. BRO.
Seriously though, as with D4 (actually 90% of BP songs are like this for me, wtf) the more I listen the more it's a complete banger and I love it x:
Time to Kill this Love, y'all
For the record - Jennie's entire Lara Croft: Tomb Raider outfit and hair, and then her hair with bangs? It's a yes. A giant yes.