- Joined
- 4 November 2018
- Messages
- 1,233
- Reactions Received
- 3,641
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Female
They Included f(x) and Sungmin.
I know right, bread.Wow they didn't forget about f(x)
it is but get a medal and pin plus a fancy box too.That's gorgeousbut so expensive :potato:
I know right.Oooh! Really pretty.
I know right they are beautifulSo pretty.... so expensive. So much want.![]()
Yes This amazing great news. :pepecheer:omg Sungminis included:llama_cheer:
I am tempted. I really want to suport Sungmin and want him to finally perform again.
Yes This amazing great news. :pepecheer:
I wanna but it just to get my ub's medal badge thing.
Yes We are blessed that he created a youtube channel that way he can update us even tho he is not with the group.I am tempted. I really want to suport Sungmin and want him to finally perform again.
Good thing is that you an see him on his Youtube
You can always save up money or ask for it as present for Christmas or Hanukkah or Kwanzaa?When you want one but can't have one :potato:
Kpop is not allowed in this house tho
You can always save up money or ask for it as present for Christmas or Hanukkah or Kwanzaa?
Send it too your friends house then pick up there and sneak it in.Kpop is not allowed in this house tho![]()
My new friends don't know yet
Send it too your friends house then pick up there and sneak it in.
:pepehelp: