- Joined
- 26 September 2018
- Messages
- 8,197
- Reactions Received
- 27,145
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Female
I got this idea from velvetmochi's video on YT, so make sure to check it out. Since Jennie already has a solo, I'm not really going to give her one.
Jisoo:
For the song, I was thinking of something calmer than Solo, but not soft? Something that also has that girl crush "YG" concept.
Song/MV Concept:
Outfits:
Honestly I'd see this one as something feminine but still powerful. Since Jisoo has a softer, but strong aura, I think this would be perfect for her.
For the first couple of stages, outfits like this:
(this would go under)
I was also thinking some face studs around her eyes and on her cheeks.
And then top it off with her regular red hair
Album poster (edited by myself):
Rose:
For the song choice, I wanted something sophisticated and mature, and soft, but not cute. Still has the "YG" soft style, and I guess G-Dragon could feature on this as well.
Song/MV Concept:
Outfit:
(Note: I didn't put this outfit together, I only added the "overalls" and changed the bottoms. Along with the earrings. This was from an Irene edit someone did)
Maybe dye her hair a rose-gold color and put it into a ponytail.
Album poster (edited by myself):
(Yes, I'm aware I made a typo on "release", however, I already flattened the layers and can't fix it without re-doing the entire thing)
Lisa:
And lastly, for Lisa, I chose Birthday. I feel like the vocals fit Lisa's very well, as well as the "party" concept. Not only would she be able to fit the style of the music, but the lyrics as well. Birthday had the potential to have an amazing choreography, and Lisa could pull that off pretty well.
Outfit:
(head accessory)
(unzipped)
Her hair would probably be wavy and her regular dirty-blonde.
I feel like these pieces are all really different and colorful but oddly fit together and with the theme of Birthday?
Album poster (edited by myself):
Jisoo:
For the song, I was thinking of something calmer than Solo, but not soft? Something that also has that girl crush "YG" concept.
Song/MV Concept:
Outfits:
Honestly I'd see this one as something feminine but still powerful. Since Jisoo has a softer, but strong aura, I think this would be perfect for her.
For the first couple of stages, outfits like this:
(this would go under)
I was also thinking some face studs around her eyes and on her cheeks.
And then top it off with her regular red hair
Album poster (edited by myself):
Rose:
For the song choice, I wanted something sophisticated and mature, and soft, but not cute. Still has the "YG" soft style, and I guess G-Dragon could feature on this as well.
Song/MV Concept:
Outfit:
(Note: I didn't put this outfit together, I only added the "overalls" and changed the bottoms. Along with the earrings. This was from an Irene edit someone did)
Maybe dye her hair a rose-gold color and put it into a ponytail.
Album poster (edited by myself):
(Yes, I'm aware I made a typo on "release", however, I already flattened the layers and can't fix it without re-doing the entire thing)
Lisa:
And lastly, for Lisa, I chose Birthday. I feel like the vocals fit Lisa's very well, as well as the "party" concept. Not only would she be able to fit the style of the music, but the lyrics as well. Birthday had the potential to have an amazing choreography, and Lisa could pull that off pretty well.
Outfit:
(head accessory)
(unzipped)
Her hair would probably be wavy and her regular dirty-blonde.
I feel like these pieces are all really different and colorful but oddly fit together and with the theme of Birthday?
Album poster (edited by myself):
@goyo @Reo @JakeyWantsCakey @wayvoutsold @Mirae @Tpse @Crackhead @mysteric @Darkyoda47 @perhapz @kuroyuri @baekk @BritishLuvie@Ozymandias @Riasama @Soleski @twentyfivedollar @Baechu @Walnutt @AnotherKpopTrash @planetarium @Luvtwice @joshuaology @Queen @Jichuus@yerimiese @KazeSakka @FANCY @Rhythmixx @itzybitzyblink @InTooManyFandoms @ohmywheein @FrenchRose @Skinnny @Chahee @potato@SakinoSweety @Sory @Jihyooo @Jungkook @Foxia @Minuteman @SiggyStan @wendysforehead @mcflxrry @FingerStress