- Joined
- 12 May 2020
- Messages
- 11,569
- Reactions Received
- 24,746
- Location
- iz*land
- Website
- linktr.ee
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 34,365
- Ship
- Wreck
I'd like to see that as well but I don't think that will happen in June. If SM really wants something for Summer I bet they'll keep it for late July or August just like with Summer Magic.Iz*one, Twice, Blackpink.....Red Velvet needs to jump in there too for funsies
Iz*one, Twice, Blackpink.....Red Velvet needs to jump in there too for funsies
Seulrene spotted filmingI'd like to see that as well but I don't think that will happen in June. If SM really wants something for Summer I bet they'll keep it for late July or August just like with Summer Magic.
I forgot about that! If they have their debut in June then that'd be hilariousSeulrene spotted filming![]()