Group CLC Artist Thread (2 Viewers)

Who Is Your CLC bias?


  • Total voters
    38
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,675
Reactions Received
13,340
Location
Idol Hell
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,675
Reactions Received
13,340
Location
Idol Hell
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Big news Cheshire! For those who don’t know, Jeff Benjamin is a dude who works for Billboard, and is the Kpop columnist. He’s been tweeting a lot about CLC today, possibly hinting that clc’s gonna have a Billboard interview and make an international appearance? :) I’ll post his tweets here, so you can see for yourself.
This one is basically the most important make sure you see this.
 

Mayday

🍓Your 1-Up Girl🍓
.
Joined
26 September 2018
Messages
8,197
Reactions Received
27,145
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
  • Like
Reactions: perhapz
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,675
Reactions Received
13,340
Location
Idol Hell
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Only a few days left!
Ikr I’m so excited!
This is definitely an interview and I'm pretty sure it's an American debut.
That’s what I was thinking also. It’s pretty exciting news if it’s true. I’d love an American debut from clc. I think they could do well here. They all speak really good English and I think Americans are pretty fond of the girl crush concept.
 
  • Like
Reactions: perhapz

Mayday

🍓Your 1-Up Girl🍓
.
Joined
26 September 2018
Messages
8,197
Reactions Received
27,145
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ikr I’m so excited!

That’s what I was thinking also. It’s pretty exciting news if it’s true. I’d love an American debut from clc. I think they could do well here. They all speak really good English and I think Americans are pretty fond of the girl crush concept.
They should have promoted Black Dress in America. It would have gotten extremely popular, but Cube can't really promote their artists. CLC is gaining recognition, though. I was watching a mini-documentary about North Korea, and they showed NCT and CLC to show the South Korean Hallyu wave. I'm living for this.
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,675
Reactions Received
13,340
Location
Idol Hell
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
They should have promoted Black Dress in America. It would have gotten extremely popular, but Cube can't really promote their artists. CLC is gaining recognition, though. I was watching a mini-documentary about North Korea, and they showed NCT and CLC to show the South Korean Hallyu wave. I'm living for this.
Black Dress would’ve been perfect for an American debut but I think this new song sounds like it’ll be really good as well. They really are getting recognition. They just hit 600k followers on Instagram today too.
 

Mayday

🍓Your 1-Up Girl🍓
.
Joined
26 September 2018
Messages
8,197
Reactions Received
27,145
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Black Dress would’ve been perfect for an American debut but I think this new song sounds like it’ll be really good as well. They really are getting recognition. They just hit 600k followers on Instagram today too.
Yeah, this "EDM" thing really seems to be working for them. I'm pretty sure this cb will garner up a lot of recognition in America. If they could go on James Corden or something similar, that would help them out as the 4th KPOP group to do so.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread