Found Stray Kids Woojail for trade; looking for Jennie (update: TRADED FOR NAYEON!!) (3 Viewers)

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
ok, so if you want Mingi, you can give your Baekhyun to @Xeulgi and you might get Mingi from her and I will give you my Baekhyun?
so you´ll still have him.
no it's ok thank you so much for offering. i want you to keep your baekhyun, i'll get Mingi another way<3
 
  • Like
Reactions: Darkseid
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
nvm i get it and no it's ok don't give her baekhyun haha you said you love baekhyun so please keep him
yeah, but I am not collecting the whole Exo, I can wait for him :). if I´m collecting anything it is A.C.E. and the card I want has been released only once, so I don´t really have to worry so much :D. Reo has that card and he loves A.C.E. so I´m not even gonna bother trading.
so, I´m just happy that you finally want to collect Ateez who we both love and it makes me happy if I can help you, really. but please, don´t trade them :D. I´d rather trade everything I have than seeing you trade Ateez "cries in golden tears"
 
  • Like
  • Sad
Reactions: Darkseid and Yili

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
yeah, but I am not collecting the whole Exo, I can wait for him :). if I´m collecting anything it is A.C.E. and the card I want has been released only once, so I don´t really have to worry so much :D. Reo has that card and he loves A.C.E. so I´m not even gonna bother trading.
so, I´m just happy that you finally want to collect Ateez who we both love and it makes me happy if I can help you, really. but please, don´t trade them :D. I´d rather trade everything I have than seeing you trade Ateez "cries in golden tears"
I don't want you to lose Baekhyun if you don't have to, so let's wait a couple days to see if I can get a card she wants. I would much prefer if I could at least trade you the ACE card you need so let's wait :sanapray:
And yes i can finally collect ateez without trading them off, I feel very happy about it :pepecry2::nekolove:
 
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
I don't want you to lose Baekhyun if you don't have to, so let's wait a couple days to see if I can get a card she wants. I would much prefer if I could at least trade you the ACE card you need so let's wait :sanapray:
And yes i can finally collect ateez without trading them off, I feel very happy about it :pepecry2::nekolove:
no worry with the A.C.E. card I know that there is another collector, but that´s it. I don´t have much competition, so no worries.
yay!! let me know if you need any help with Ateez collection. I´ll have them too one day ♥♥♥
patience, patience :D
but you are really very nice. I do love Baek hehe
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: Darkseid and Yili

Xeulgi

✧。Loɴely Aѕтroɴαυт ✧°
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
115,928
Reactions Received
53,212
Location
Outer Space
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
431,905
Gender
Female
I don't want you to lose Baekhyun if you don't have to, so let's wait a couple days to see if I can get a card she wants. I would much prefer if I could at least trade you the ACE card you need so let's wait :sanapray:
And yes i can finally collect ateez without trading them off, I feel very happy about it :pepecry2::nekolove:
orrr I can give you my mingi card in exchange for your help(again) to find a card that I'm trying to get^^:pepeheart:

no worry with the A.C.E. card I know that there is another collector, but that´s it. I don´t have much competition, so no worries.
yay!! let me know if you need any help with Ateez collection. I´ll have them too one day ♥♥♥
patience, patience :D
but you are really very nice. I do love Baek hehe
and in the name of the Jonghyun card I gave you, you better not give that Baekhyun card to anyone, PROTECT IT:chickill:
 

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
orrr I can give you my mingi card in exchange for your help(again) to find a card that I'm trying to get^^:pepeheart:


and in the name of the Jonghyun card I gave you, you better not give that Baekhyun card to anyone, PROTECT IT:chickill:
thanks for the offer but I'd feel in your debt again if I don't get the card soon, it took me weeks last time LOL so I'll come find you as soon as I get a card you want :sanapray:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Xeulgi and Darkseid
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
orrr I can give you my mingi card in exchange for your help(again) to find a card that I'm trying to get^^:pepeheart:


and in the name of the Jonghyun card I gave you, you better not give that Baekhyun card to anyone, PROTECT IT:chickill:
oh thank you very much. you know for a card, he means to me a lot. I mean, they both do. I adore Baekhyun so much. seriously. I spent almost one hour on his Instagram live not understanding anything. the dedication :D. (but he was singing live in his car :D) it wasn´t as if I was suffering :D.

but Jonghyun .... he means a lot ♥♥♥ I just can´t. I always hope he is up there with my beloved Richey James Edwards in peace.
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Alright everyone, Woojin has been traded for Nayeon in a first of its kind trade, thanks for your interest :lisalaugh:
 

Xeulgi

✧。Loɴely Aѕтroɴαυт ✧°
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
115,928
Reactions Received
53,212
Location
Outer Space
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
431,905
Gender
Female
thanks for the offer but I'd feel in your debt again if I don't get the card soon, it took me weeks last time LOL so I'll come find you as soon as I get a card you want :sanapray:
Honestly, I'm the one feeling in debt since the cards I'm asking for help with are cards to hard find T^T
 
  • Like
  • Sad
Reactions: Darkseid and Yili

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Honestly, I'm the one feeling in debt since the cards I'm asking for help with are cards to hard find T^T
Are there any gg cards you'd be willing to trade for Nayeon? :susPepe:
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: Xeulgi and Yili

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Honestly, I'm the one feeling in debt since the cards I'm asking for help with are cards to hard find T^T
I'm glad to help you find the cards you want and then I'll gladly take Mingi from you :pepeheart:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Darkseid

Xeulgi

✧。Loɴely Aѕтroɴαυт ✧°
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
115,928
Reactions Received
53,212
Location
Outer Space
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
431,905
Gender
Female
Are there any gg cards you'd be willing to trade for Nayeon? :susPepe:
The ones I can give are gidle shuhua, izone yena and nako, everglow onda xD
and for dreamcatcher gahyeon I will wait and see for tomorrow:susPepe:
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Reactions: Yili and Darkseid

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
The ones I can give are gidle shuhua, izone yena and nako, everglow onda xD
and for dreamcatcher gahyeon I will wait and see for tomorrow:susPepe:
Oof rip I can't give away Nayeon for those :yolk:
Lemme know if you'd like NCT Yuta tho :yolk:

Also you got Jennie so lucky :nakypog:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Xeulgi and Yili

Xeulgi

✧。Loɴely Aѕтroɴαυт ✧°
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
115,928
Reactions Received
53,212
Location
Outer Space
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
431,905
Gender
Female
Oof rip I can't give away Nayeon for those :yolk:
Lemme know if you'd like NCT Yuta tho :yolk:

Also you got Jennie so lucky :nakypog:
I think all my luck went to Jennie xD
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Darkseid

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread