♫ The [SPOTIFY] Thread ♫ (1 Viewer)

taemkitten

누난 너무 예뻐
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
2,581
Reactions Received
10,912
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
If it's ASTRO or SHINee back to back, you can generally expect it to be me >>
 
Joined
21 November 2018
Messages
5,047
Reactions Received
18,455
Location
ARMY Base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8
Ship
its me. i rediscovered it after seeing a video of my younger self dancing to it. its still a bop like its was back then. :pandalove:
omg how much I loved it :pandalove:
I remember the whole class danced to it when we had trip lol it was our party song
 

Day

♡ ຕɪѕѕɪηɢ уᴏᴜ ♡
.
.
.
Joined
20 October 2018
Messages
126,058
Reactions Received
53,014
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
524,535
Ship
Wreck
I am really intrigued by the people who are streaming songs & have them on repeat. Like, I refresh the page expecting y'all to be moving onto the next song or smth and nope, still playing Senorita & Butterfly.
 

Wicked

Loaded Granny Cane Incoming!
.
.
Joined
4 September 2018
Messages
4,702
Reactions Received
16,711
Location
Old Folk's Home
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5,552
Fandom
ARMY/Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I am really intrigued by the people who are streaming songs & have them on repeat. Like, I refresh the page expecting y'all to be moving onto the next song or smth and nope, still playing Senorita & Butterfly.
I think some of them stay even when on pause, I've noticed.
 

taemkitten

누난 너무 예뻐
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
2,581
Reactions Received
10,912
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
AROHA, reveal yourself!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread