COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Which song(s) was your favourite?

• I Cant Stop Me

• Hell In Heaven

• Up No More

• Do What We Like

• Bring It Back

• Believer

• Queen

• Go Hard

• Shot Clock

• Handle It

• Depend on You

• Say Something

• Behind The Mask

Results are only viewable after voting.
Reactions Received
KS Coins
(I didnt know which category to put it under, lemme know if it needs to be changed)
Eyes Wide Open
Introduction; Eyes Wide Open is the second Korean-language studio album by South Korean girl group Twice. It was released on October 26, 2020, by JYP Entertainment and Republic Records. The album features thirteen songs including the lead single, "I Can't Stop Me", and was released on the week of their fifth anniversary. (cite.wikipedia)​
Songs;
  1. I Can't Stop Me (lyrics by Park Jin-young, Shim Eun-ji)
  2. Hell In Heaven (lyrics by Shim Eun-ji, Lee Hae-sol
  3. Up No More (lyrics by Jihyo)
  4. Do What We Like (lyrics by Sana)
  5. Bring It Back (lyrics by Dahyun)
  6. Believer (lyrics by Kenzie)
  7. Queen (lyrics by Dahyun)
  8. Go Hard (lyrics by Friday(Galacticka))
  9. Shot Clock (lyrics by Kim Yeon-seo)
  10. Handle It (lyrics by Chaeyoung)
  11. Depend On You (lyrics by Nayeon)
  12. Say Something (lyrics by Jung Ho-hyun, Iki)
  13. Behind The Mask (lyrics by Heize)
Rating;
I Cant Stop Me
"I Can't Stop Me" has been described as an '80s synthwave and pop song, with elements of disco.
My thoughts; One of their best title tracks. I love the retro pop feel to the song
Rating; 9/10

Hell In Heaven
My thoughts; One of my favorites on the album, I love the beat and the seductive, almost mesmerizing way they sing in the song, especially Jihyo's verse and the chorus.
Rating; 9.5/10

Up No More
My thoughts; I like the beat and I especially love the meaning behind the lyrics, perfectly captures my thoughts when I have insomnia. My favorite part of the song is the end of the bridge when they did the echoing thing with Jihyo's verse.
Rating; 8/10

Do What We Like
My thoughts; The beat is incredibly captivating, and Jihyo's parts are my fav(biased what can i say <3). I don't care for the repeating verse in the chorus, but it fits the song very well. The pre-chorus slaps, so no complaints from me.
Rating; 8.5/10

Bring it Back
My thoughts; One of my favorites on the album, it seriously gets stuck in your head honestly. I love the slow tune of the song which the synth-y instrumental.
Rating; 9.5/10

Believer
My thoughts; Not my favorite on the album, but definitely not a bad song by any means. This song reminds me of some of their past b-sides. The chorus isn't my favorite, but the verses and pre-chorus slap.
Rating; 7.5/10

Queen
My thoughts; I can't decide if I like the change from pre-chorus to chorus. The chorus feels a little lack-luster, but I still love this song. The bridge is kinda lit, but overall, not my favorite song on the album.
Rating; 7/10

Go Hard
My thoughts; Literally my favorite song on the whole album. The instrumental is so addicting and the rap-style pre-chorus slaps. I especially love the subtle hints in the lyrics they add to their previous songs.
Rating; 10/10

Shot Clock
My thoughts; This song reminds me of their Japanese comeback releases, not that that's a bad thing. I enjoy this song, although it's not my favorite.
Rating; 7.5/10

Handle It
My thoughts; I love the lyrics. The song somehow gives me a swaying feeling from the way they sing and the instrumental. I wish this song was longer.
Rating; 9/10

Depend on You
My thoughts; The instrumental is really nice, no critiques for this instrumental. I love the bridge, it's really relaxing idk. Overall, I love the really calm feeling the song gives me.
Rating; 9/10

Say Something
My thoughts; I LOVE the retro vibe this instrumental gives me. The tune is very relaxing and then the instrumental adds this like retro ballad feel in my opinion. It's so good.
Rating; 10/10

Behind The Mask
My thoughts; I love everything about this song...other than the chorus. Don't get me wrong, I don't hate the chorus, it's really good, but for some reason, the chorus feels too distant and dissociated from other parts of the song. Separate, the chorus is amazing, but it feels unattached to me. I love the bridge, and the meaning the lyrics is really thoughtful and deep. I might grow to like it in the future, as I do most of TWICE b-sides, but as of right now, I think it's one of my least-favorite. I'm sorry if you like this song, i do too, it's just not my fav T-T
Rating; 6.5/10

Overall thoughts; I love this album, there are seriously no skips for me. One of my favorite TWICE albums ever
Overall album ranking; 9.5/10

Song Ranking;
  1. Go Hard
  2. Say Something
  3. Hell In Heaven
  4. Bring It Back
  5. I Cant Stop Me
  6. Handle It
  7. Depend on You
  8. Do What We Like
  9. Up No More
  10. Believer
  11. Shot Clock
  12. Queen
  13. Behind The Mask

What did you think of this album? Did you like it? Did you hate it? Why?

Have a lovely day <3

eclipsoul

barbie (2023) fan account
Reactions Received
Website
infiniteorbit.carrd.co
KS Coins
Fandom
Orbit
Pronouns
she/her
i think i loved the title track the most, i can't stop me became my favourite song twice ever released even only from the teasers, retro concept is absolutely my favourite thing in k-pop. i also loved up no more, it's one of my favourite non-title tracks this year <3 and the lyrics to it are more relatable than they should be :yolk:

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Queen, Handle It, and Behind The Mask are my favorite songs. Along with the title.
theyre so good fr, sorry Behind The Mask is ranked so low lmao, i still love all the songs, its just my least fav personally. Glad you liked it tho <3

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
inspirit
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
theyre so good fr, sorry Behind The Mask is ranked so low lmao, i still love all the songs, its just my least fav personally. Glad you liked it tho <3
OH no offense taken we all have our own tastes.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
i think i loved the title track the most, i can't stop me became my favourite song twice ever released even only from the teasers, retro concept is absolutely my favourite thing in k-pop. i also loved up no more, it's one of my favourite non-title tracks this year <3 and the lyrics to it are more relatable than they should be :yolk:
Up No More is seriously so good and the lyrics, like you said, are way too relatable lmfao
ICSM is definitely up there with my fav TWICE title tracks, but i think Like Ooh Ahh and Yes or Yes will remain triumphant lol

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Toxic
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
  1. Say Something
  2. Believer
  3. I can't Stop Me
  4. Do What We Like
  5. Up No More
  6. Depend on You
  7. Bring It Back
  8. Behind The Mask
  9. Queen
  10. Go Hard
  11. Handle It
  12. Hell in Heaven
  13. Shot Clock

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread