you know what, i love cheer up so much,it will change when another hit like love scenario or cheer up has been released this year.![]()
you know what, i love cheer up so much,it will change when another hit like love scenario or cheer up has been released this year.![]()
well, i can't just leave the whole All Light album here can i hsjfhjsgI thought it was this, mother
yeah I am curious too. I hope for a gg to snatch that :Dyou know what, i love cheer up so much,i wonder what will be the equivalent of those songs this year lol
The MV for this song is so beautiful, i can never get over it. Also the change of pace in the chorus does the song so good. It really catches your attentionidk what to tell you :pandawatch:
If you want to, go ahead, people have already posted more than one songwell, i can't just leave the whole All Light album here can i hsjfhjsg
Idek what i hope for, there seems to be no consistency with what songs blow up. Like the contrast between Bboom Bboom and Love Scenario lmao,yeah I am curious too. I hope for a gg to snatch that :D
omg ikr 2019's SOTY is truly beautifulThe MV for this song is so beautiful, i can never get over it. Also the change of pace in the chorus does the song so good. It really catches your attention![]()
i'mma just post my top 3, stan astro btwIf you want to, go ahead, people have already posted more than one song![]()
I like the fact that they went with a Beauty and the Beast concept, now if only a group would do a sleeping beauty concept, i'd be over the moonomg ikr 2019's SOTY is truly beautiful
i'mma just post my top 3, stan astro btw
HOW COULD I FORGETWant by Taemin
quite a variation, eySo far Stand by Me by N Flying, Play it Cool by Monsta X, or Want by Taemin
IT'S GOODYou've reminded me, i still need to listen to Piri![]()
i'm stoked to see that our community manager is a intellectual and also thinks piri is amazingFor now it has been Piri by Dreamcatcher
But I think G(I)-DLE will snatch it soon
God, i miss out so much since I'm too lazy to listen to songs and then i forget about them, thanks for the reminderSo hard to choose, even if I just look at title tracks. I really loved Sunrise, Eung Eung, No, Dalla Dalla, and Piri (and Sappy but that was a Japanese release). If I had to pick just one that was my absolute favorite, I would probably pick Eung Eung
I actually bought the physical because I loved it so much. Piri is probably 2nd place.
IT ISIT'S GOOD
i'M proud ADUDreamcatcher's Piri and Hwasa's Twit, ikr 2 GG songs are my 2 faves of 2019 so far? crazy right?
Missed Call? I might need to listen to that, I haven't seen anyone mention it, istg if people made me sleep on a bopi'm stoked to see that our community manager is a intellectual and also thinks piri is amazing
i'm praying they get a win soon
besides 'Priri'
'No' by clc
'Want' by taemin
'Missed call' by jiselle
'Sunrise' by gfriend
honestly kpop is doing alright this year