Groups that have the same vibes (1 Viewer)

Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Basically, do you ever look at a group and they remind you of another group or two?

Like The Boyz always feel like a combination of EXO and SVT to me



Itzy is the child of twice and blackpink


Oh My Girl and WJSN I wouldn't say have the same vibe music-wise but aesthetically they have similarities...cause they are amazing
I'm hoping loona joins them in that department one day :sanapray:
​
 

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
mamamoo and gfriend I guess, they both are fun, crackheads, visuals, talented, and just amazing ggs <3

exid and mamamoo too tbh
mamamoo are such beagles omg
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
mamamoo and gfriend I guess, they both are fun, crackheads, visuals, talented, and just amazing ggs <3

exid and mamamoo too tbh
mamamoo are such beagles omg
Day6 and The Rose
EXID and Mamamoo
I can't believe i've never put mamamoo and EXID together because now it feels pretty obvious
nct dream and txt
true! my weakness for the cute concept is strong with these two
 

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I can't believe i've never put mamamoo and EXID together because now it feels pretty obvious

true! my weakness for the cute concept is strong with these two
yeah, it is pretty obvious xD
 

mirella

✧✦ soloist akgae ✦✧
.
Joined
9 November 2018
Messages
1,859
Reactions Received
13,182
Location
Pacifika
Website
www.last.fm
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L?
Gender
Female
Ship
Wreck
B.A.P, Block B, and Monsta X for some of their songs. Must be why I stan all of them.

WJSN and GFriend give me some similar vibes in music. A combination of youthful, mystical, ethereal feeling, dramatic kinda (probably due their orchestral arrangements), in some of their b-sides. A few other girl groups give me this feeling, more concept though, like Oh My Girl and Loona? Idk.

EDIT: Lol I just read OP and realized you said this about WJSN, OMG, and Loona. We thought alike.
:pikahappy:
 
Last edited:

mirella

✧✦ soloist akgae ✦✧
.
Joined
9 November 2018
Messages
1,859
Reactions Received
13,182
Location
Pacifika
Website
www.last.fm
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L?
Gender
Female
Ship
Wreck
Momoland and T-ara

Apink and Gfriend
I agree with Apink and GFriend, especially in Apink's earlier days. I think now, WJSN or GFriend's Time for the Moon Night concept reminds me of Apink. They've gotten a little darker in concept.
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
8,028
Reactions Received
19,590
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
I agree with Apink and GFriend, especially in Apink's earlier days. I think now, WJSN or GFriend's Time for the Moon Night concept reminds me of Apink. They've gotten a little darker in concept.
So true, Time for the moon night reminds me of Apink LUV.
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: Skinnny and mirella
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,683
Reactions Received
93,488
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,883
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
All the gc groups give me the same vibe probably why i follow none of em.

Apink and gfreind is pretty perfect they are even similar on variety.
Exid and mmm is also good.
MMM and sistar give me the same but opposite vibes.
Dreamnote has so much energy kinda like a young snsd.

weird so now my sig kinda works but is cut off ...weee
 
  • Like
Reactions: QueenB and Skinnny
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Loona and wjsn are for the Hipsters
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread