- Joined
- 13 August 2019
- Messages
- 940
- Reactions Received
- 1,770
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Female
Seemed to work, i just turned on heroine and it showed.Is kpopsource spotify list stuck or everyone is listening to songs on repeat
![]()
Same, mine changes too, but the others just stay the same XDSeemed to work, i just turned on heroine and it showed.
![]()
Relatable :**Addicted to rock recently 🎧🎤🎹🎸🤘
Probably not enough people listening to spotify. They remain the same until more than 5 listens to spotify.Relatable :**
Ohhh I see. And I'm addicted to Sunmi too recently. Especially the Heroine performance with Seulgi and Daehwi UGHProbably not enough people listening to spotify. They remain the same until more than 5 listens to spotify.
I am not currently listening to music that’s whyProbably not enough people listening to spotify. They remain the same until more than 5 listens to spotify.
Do you like it ?Relatable :**
I do. But it's because I've been angry lately lmaoDo you like it ?
SHARE WITH MEI do. But it's because I've been angry lately lmao
Been listening to Stratovarius, tho now I remember they aren't rock but power metal group lol and what are you listening to?SHARE WITH ME![]()
I APPROUVEBeen listening to Stratovarius, tho now I remember they aren't rock but power metal group lol and what are you listening to?
I used to be obsessed with this@Erae I love Jrock the most but I love rock music anywhere it comes from !
I WILL TAKE A LOOK ! MERCII used to be obsessed with this
I just couldn’t achieve that, so I just paid the premium againHow to get Spotify premium for free ?