♫ The [SPOTIFY] Thread ♫ (2 Viewers)

Yolks

✦ Hwang Hyunjin ✦
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
4,311
Reactions Received
20,315
Location
sin & moon ☽
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
11829

who else was listening to Sungwoon's album
:maheart::pepeheart:
I didn’t even know this thread existed o.o
I’m weeks late, but that was most likely me; I remember someone else was listening to his album at the same time I was :pepeheart:
 

taemkitten

누난 너무 예뻐
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
2,581
Reactions Received
10,912
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
omg...someone pinned this ;-; I never thought I'd have a pinned thread

I also wonder if there will ever be a day that Squidward Nose isn't on that sidebar >>
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,397
Reactions Received
151,409
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
14655


I don't know who you are but I love you so much :pepeheart:

Also wtf how I cant find this song or album on spotify
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,397
Reactions Received
151,409
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

Koala

✯☾🌸Koala Of Spring’s Moon🌸☽✯
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
1,166
Reactions Received
7,659
Location
Lunar,CaratLand
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,397
Reactions Received
151,409
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread