Recent content by dnb

  1. dnb

    Appreciation op casts H2H members as SNSD Members...

    I agree. I would've said Sooyoung = Ian.
  2. dnb

    S'OK, it's all good.

    S'OK, it's all good.
  3. dnb

    Group 소녀시대 | Girls' Generation Official Thread| YEONGWONHI S♥ NYUH SHI DAE!!!

    Look at this most powerful nugu group. (Thanks to vivo_0805.)
  4. dnb

    Nope, haven't changed my pfp in many months.

    Nope, haven't changed my pfp in many months.
  5. dnb

    Appreciation Sooo Sooyoung said she will shave her head if they win...

    I think she'd look good bald. She'd look good no matter what.
  6. dnb

    Solo Wendy Red velvet Thread

    (From biz.newdaily.co.kr as reposted by SWani0221.)
  7. dnb

    Solo Wendy Red velvet Thread

  8. dnb

    Group [Official] Red Velvet Thread 레드벨벳 レッドベルベット

    Interview with Red Velvet's A&R Team for Velvet Summer: “I was surprised at every moment because the members’ singing skills had improved so much compared to when we were preparing the group album 2 years ago. The moment when I most strongly realized how mature their abilities had become was...
  9. dnb

    Appreciation Lol WenSeul still talking for hours.

    Some things never change.
  10. dnb

    Solo Wendy Red velvet Thread

  11. dnb

    Solo Wendy Red velvet Thread

  12. dnb

    Solo Wendy Red velvet Thread

    (From RVsmtown.)