COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

K-Pop Music, News, and Culture - KPOPSource.com

Graphics Shop Banner.png

WELCOME TO PANDA'S TINY GRAPHICS SHOP!!!
This will be my small hobby and side gig to do when I am bored.
Basically, I will focus on doing signatures and phone backgrounds with each having their specific forms that can be filled out!
I will try to do these requests within one week and will only accept about 5 requests at a time to not overload myself!
These signatures and phone backgrounds can be really based on anything... K-Pop, J-Pop, K-drama's, Anime, etc. All I ask is that you are a little specific of what you want by filling out the forms below. Also, if there are any small tweaking you want me to do once I am done (the finished product will be PMed to you), I am fine with doing that as well!
Having said that, I do want to reserve the right to show off what I make in the form of a small gallery later on to promote my shop!
Anyways, here are the options and their forms to be filled out along with their prices:

SIGNATURES
250 Points
Form:

Username:

Who am I making the signature of?
Color Scheme?

Any other particular theme along with this (Optional)?

PHONE BACKGROUNDS
150 Points
Form:

Username:

Who am I making the signature of?
Color Scheme?
What kind of phone do you have?

Any other particular theme along with this (Optional)?

In regard to the theme that I ask for, this is whether you want a separate theme to go along with your graphic, for example, you have the ability to ask for:
Username: @Panda

Who am I making the signature of? Random Idol
Color Scheme? Green/Blue
What kind of phone do you have? iPhone X

Any other particular theme along with this (Optional)? Nature/Flowers
and then I would make sure to add flower and nature graphics along with idol pics, if no themes are mentioned, I will just stick to idol pictures
Some of My Work (these are free use and are not my custom requests):
Sunmi - Yellow Flower: (Signature)
Sunmi - Yellow Flower (1).gif

IU - Vintage: (Phone Wallpaper)
Copy of Pallete.gif